Caspian-waking season

icecream

So I was able to pick up a few copies of this at last night's show after their killer set. I will be offering them up here for $42ppd. PayPal and US only please. Call it flipping or whatever you want but after the price of the show and the price of the records I will only be profiting a few bucks really. I believe I deserve that. If you don't, don't buy them! Ha but seriously, I would love to hook a few of you up! PM me.

Fuck this.

this record is great. really, really great. but the current trend of deluxe packages is getting a little out of hand. this with the music box, between the buried and me with a space suit, etc. eventually people are just going to start saying no. if you get a digital download with the vinyl, why do you need a cd? if you get an art print, why do you need a poster? that said, $29 for a record and t-shirt is a fair price and a little more simple in thought. the gimmicky stuff is pretty embarassing though.

sometimes the cd's, prints, trinkets and shirts make nice presents for friends/family who are n't necessarily collecting vinyl but into the group-- if the math works out OK re: how much dinero for the vinyl. it seems to depend upon the label and release.

i haven't been overwhelmed with hellomerch orders, plus postage is UNrighteous outside the media mail option; and i don't usually complain about S&H. Wrong order/variants showing up already?? :o

Wow, didn't realize the demand was so high for the tour copy. I would have picked up some extras in maryland last night.

Considering getting my sunday shift covered and driving two hours to go to the show in richmond to pick up copies for everyone here.

This is how Im gonna do it...if you want a copy, pm me. I'll sell them for 30ppd to make my money back, and if anybody wants to throw me a little extra for my time/gas/ticket, I'd appreciate it, but its not required.

I'll only do it though if I can get off work and I get enough pm's from people that still need the tour copy. Keep in mind I've already been to the tour so I don't need to go again, I just want to help out people here.

Wow, didn't realize the demand was so high for the tour copy. I would have picked up some extras in maryland last night.

Considering getting my sunday shift covered and driving two hours to go to the show in richmond to pick up copies for everyone here.

This is how Im gonna do it...if you want a copy, pm me. I'll sell them for 30ppd to make my money back, and if anybody wants to throw me a little extra for my time/gas/ticket, I'd appreciate it, but its not required.

I'll only do it though if I can get off work and I get enough pm's from people that still need the tour copy. Keep in mind I've already been to the tour so I don't need to go again, I just want to help out people here.

totally solid dude. dont need a copy, but this is rad.

stand up dude!

So, like I suspected, the demand is really high. I'm trying my best to get off work for Sunday. I'll def be taking a hit since football Sunday Is when i make a good amount of money bartending, but this community has done a bunch for me so I wanna help some folks out.

I'll keep everyone updated. if anybody else is interested, pm me ASAP.