Caspian-waking season

icecream

You aren't helping me out personally, but I still wanted to say that it was very rad of you to assist VC's Caspian fans. Taking the time and money to go out of your way (without even getting to stick around for the show), and without charging profitable prices; it's pretty commendable. +1 for being a good dude. It's inspiring to see.

Haha caspian merch dude was kinda Shocked. I think his name was Ben? He asked if I had a distro and I told him I was actually just doing a group buy for VC cause some doucher was trying to flip the extra copies he bought and i hate flippers. MTB merch dude was like, "whoa, youre buying a whole box?! Well, the dudes will def be stoked." I think I just made their tour with that purchase hahaha.

Very cool of you to do this for us. I will pay as soon as I get your pm. THANKS A LOT!

You aren't helping me out personally, but I still wanted to say that it was very rad of you to assist VC's Caspian fans. Taking the time and money to go out of your way (without even getting to stick around for the show), and without charging profitable prices; it's pretty commendable. +1 for being a good dude. It's inspiring to see.

this. seriously. it's not very often that someone gives me hope in the human race.

no problem guys, we are a community after all, and if everyone was a positive asset to the vinyl community, flippers wouldnt exist. just trying to do my part.

anyway. it cost me $40 in gas to get there and back, and the ticket was $23, just to get in to the merch table.

this is how im looking at it....if every single person pays me the cost of the record ($25) + shipping (media mail in the us, so $4, obviously international people i will have to check at the PO when i send out the domestic orders to get exact shipping qoutes) + (at least) 3 dollars, it would cover my gas and ticket to get the records. obviously im not asking to make any money, but if everybody does that, i wont lose money grabbing these records. obviously, if you feel like you want to give me more than $3, you can, but im not requiring or asking that, its up to you.

also, PLEASE send these as a gift. i have 100% feedback on here and since im doing so many transactions the paypal fees will add up and i will be losing money, which again i realllly dont wanna do.already lost the potential of being on the bar last night, but that was my own choice, so i cant really complain about that. if you DO NOT feel comfortable sending as a gift--understandable--but please know i would ask you include like $1 or $2 more dollars to cover the fees...obviously i want to keep costs as low as possible for everyone involved, so the best way would be sending as a gift, but i know some people just arent comfortable with that.

im saying this all out in the public and open so there isnt any miscommunication with anything. everyone will get their records, im not doing this to scam anybody, i really do just want to help and thats why i did this all in the first place.

if you have any questions or concerns, obviously you can discuss it with me in our PM chain. bout to start sending out PM's asking for addresses and shooting my paypal address around. records will go out in order of payment, and i can start shipping them as early as tomorrow (tuesday is my only day off, woot!)

green means SHIPPED, yellow is pending, orange is PAID, red i have yet to hear from.

gmoney80 10/9

shamrocks 10/9

Nothingnatural

Seku [EU] 10/9

Bigseth 10/9

Tkelly426 10/9

Yarostino [EU] 10/9

Bfresh 10/2

Vanishinghouse 10/2

Longwalksahortpiers 10/2

Lexicondevil 10/2

Geezfools 10/2

Veggierecords 10/2

Dorfpimp 10/2

Bobloblaw x2 10/2

Drds89d 10/2

takeapartyurhead5 10/2

mindovermatter 10/2

Edited by tokimedo

haha to be honest, he probably didnt follow your advice cause he actually had to run out to the van...... he told me to wait a couple minutes cause it was the rush after caspian.i got a beer and cursive was setting up so once they started playing he went outside and grabbed a box (which holds 15). he checked the box and gave me 5 more, and i asked if i could grab a couple posters and he said it the second to last day before they were off the tour, and to take a small stack. so i said fuck it and got a poster for each record. ben was cool though, really chill dude. he asked my name and i told him my real name then said tokimedo right after haha.

as far as how many i picked up, i got a total of 20. 17 accounted for, or 18 if my friend decides he wants a copy for himself. already have a few people wanting the extras so dont PM me cause i dont want to disappoint anyone.

anyway, list updated!

alright gents, packed up the records to the best of my ability and dropped them at the post office.

im updating the list now to make it easier to read. if you paid me, your record is ON ITS WAY to you as we speak, and look out in your PM's for your DC #.

Euro kids, i got your exact shipping quote so look out for that.

people looking for extras, youll hear from me in a few days.

ALSO, i hope that once these records arrive safely in all of your loving arms, you guys wont hesitate to leave me feedback here on VC. :D

that was quick! glad it arrived safe. im gonna leave you your first feedback now.

Mine, too, today Toki! 10/2-10/4 for media mail, must have been on the Amtrack train from DC to Newport News :)

Can't thank you enough, man and the extras were great, too!

Going to leave you + feedback now and may you receive blessings for the effort and kindness shown here.