Caspian-waking season

icecream

green means GO...away from me and into your hands. this def put a dent in the mountain of mailers i have in my room. all the records are out, as of an hour ago. check your inboxes for DC #'s and euro kids i have customs #'s.

got to see my old mailman when i went in to drop the records, so that was great.

hopefully people from last weeks shipment are getting theirs in the next couple of days, ive gotten one response back from dorfpimp. i always like to hear these have arrived safely so let me know when you get your records -- or even better -- leave feedback and ill shoot it right back.

I just picked this up, it's the triple crown pressing but it's clear...all I can find on this says it was limited to 300 black? Anyone have any idea?

all mucked up, Hellomerch rubber stamp email made it sound like those who ordered cheaper clear, got 'special' treatment in the supposedly more rare black, which made the Deluxe orderers not too happy; I also ordered clear and got black.. I got clear from Amazon and evidently Europe version is clear.

Sorry, nobody with inside scoop has put out anything I am aware of yet. Don't even know if dudes who know band members well can get answers either... eventually the market /demand will tell what's rare and what isn't. Not thinking either will be. Even Purple tour version just sold on ebay for $32 a couple weeks ago, but they're still touring. But pure collectors don't care, as long as you have the vinyl you like :)

just happy i could help. i hope everyone has gotten their copies by now. im gonna go back and check DC numbers on the ones i havent heard back from or received feedback on.

Just left you feedback dude. Sorry for the delay! Thanks again times a million for hooking all of us up!!!

all mucked up, Hellomerch rubber stamp email made it sound like those who ordered cheaper clear, got 'special' treatment in the supposedly more rare black, which made the Deluxe orderers not too happy; I also ordered clear and got black.. I got clear from Amazon and evidently Europe version is clear.

Sorry, nobody with inside scoop has put out anything I am aware of yet. Don't even know if dudes who know band members well can get answers either... eventually the market /demand will tell what's rare and what isn't. Not thinking either will be. Even Purple tour version just sold on ebay for $32 a couple weeks ago, but they're still touring. But pure collectors don't care, as long as you have the vinyl you like :)

No I could care less, to be honest my only motivation is to get a pressing number for my collection list. I saw it in Newbury Comics on Sunday for $21 so grabbed it on a whim. Bottom line, it sounds good—that's what counts.

• 1 month later...

just happy i could help. i hope everyone has gotten their copies by now. im gonna go back and check DC numbers on the ones i havent heard back from or received feedback on.

I just ordered this and read the entire thread...seriously cannot believe you made that offer and then actually came through for everyone.

You are one legit maniac.