IVWT is closing

andi

I know he's done now, but if we got an order confirmation than our is order should be good right? I placed an order Thursday but still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation...

I know he's backed up...just want to make sure I didn't miss the boat...

Personally, I would expect him to just pocket your money and ride off into the sunset.

To everyone who seems concerned about their order, this guy has always been a stand up dude. He has a lot of orders to process, pack, and mail out. Give him some time. I put in two separate orders a while ago and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I'm not worried though because he has always come through. I don't see any reason why anyone should be worried.

To everyone who seems concerned about their order, this guy has always been a stand up dude. He has a lot of orders to process, pack, and mail out. Give him some time. I put in two separate orders a while ago and I haven't gotten a shipping confirmation. I'm not worried though because he has always come through. I don't see any reason why anyone should be worried.

for real.

I used to write personal checks to Mike Park and write what I wanted on a piece of paper and then mail them in stamped envelope to his Mom's house. That's how I got the original press of A3 goddamnit. I know this doesn't belong here but hearing the words 90s mailorder brought back a bunch of memories.

my order was shipped today, the tracking link doesn't work though..

You do realize that tracking links do not work instantly, right?

Also backing the talk of how some of these kids couldn't handle true mailorder. Having to list alternatives would blow minds.

You do realize that tracking links do not work instantly, right?

Also backing the talk of how some of these kids couldn't handle true mailorder. Having to list alternatives would blow minds.

yeah, ofc. but it wasn't a link to the shipping company, it was to a page within IVWT. I'm not worried though, just would be nice to follow the package since I live in europe.

ya, just copy the tracking number and paste to the USPS site. I think he had a link that connects his orders page to the USPS tracking site that is broken now that his site is down.

I put an order in some time around sept 22nd that he didn't get around to shipping until last Thursday because he was so swamped with orders. just got it today.

yeah, ofc. but it wasn't a link to the shipping company, it was to a page within IVWT. I'm not worried though, just would be nice to follow the package since I live in europe.

they have cut and paste on computers now.

Got my first order from him today. Missing a 7" so I e-mailed him and he got back to me in 3 minutes. I'm gonna miss IVWT.

for real. my very first IVWT order, which was like 6 records, I ordered 3 Sleater-Kinney records I didn't have. Brian accidentally sent the wrong S-K album for one of them. I wrote him, saying "hey, I ordered this S-K album and you sent me that S-K album. can I send this one back and get the other one?" He emailed me back within 5 minutes with a tracking number for the correct album, a nice message, and never asked for the wrong one back. (which ended up working out really well because it was a duplicate of one I already owned and my old one turned out to be warped)

every time I had an issue, which I think was 3 times in a sea of orders, he responded super-fast and was always a joy to deal with. literally the best customer service I have experienced from any company. IVWT will be missed. I hope Brian's label ends up putting out stuff I like because I'll buy it all if it does.

they have cut and paste on computers now.

for real. my very first IVWT order, which was like 6 records, I ordered 3 Sleater-Kinney records I didn't have. Brian accidentally sent the wrong S-K album for one of them. I wrote him, saying "hey, I ordered this S-K album and you sent me that S-K album. can I send this one back and get the other one?" He emailed me back within 5 minutes with a tracking number for the correct album, a nice message, and never asked for the wrong one back. (which ended up working out really well because it was a duplicate of one I already owned and my old one turned out to be warped)

every time I had an issue, which I think was 3 times in a sea of orders, he responded super-fast and was always a joy to deal with. literally the best customer service I have experienced from any company. IVWT will be missed. I hope Brian's label ends up putting out stuff I like because I'll buy it all if it does.

First few times I ordered I put in decent sized orders and he always put in free records from his own collection. No joke