PO: Say Anything - In Defense Of The Genre

Per SRC's Facebook this is gonna be their next release. I'll update this when there's more info.

Here's the info straight from SRC

SRC013 - Say Anything "In Defense of The Genre"

We are proud to announce that SRC013 will be the first ever vinyl pressing of Say Anything's "In Defense of The Genre"! We are currently awaiting test pressings and once approved we will announce pre order and official release date. The first pressing will be available through SRC and Hot Topic and will include:

500 - 180 Gram Black (ShopRadioCast)

500 - Purple (ShopRadioCast)

1,500 - Gold (Hot Topic)

Expected Release date is January 15th, 2013

you know why this album is so amazing and we at SRC can't wait to have it on vinyl is because there are so many guests on this album its not even funny. Makes it such a unique album! I was told some serious lacquers were cut to make this sound top notch =) Should have more info next week!

"The album features 23 individual guest vocalists and musicians, including Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance, Pete Yorn, Anna Waronker, Adam Lazzara of Taking Back Sunday, Aaron Gillespie of Underoath and The Almost, Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio, and Hayley Williams of Paramore. Additional instrumentation was handled by DJ Swamp and Casey Prestwood, whom contributed on turntable and pedal steel guitar, respectively."

you know why this album is so amazing and we at SRC can't wait to have it on vinyl is because there are so many guests on this album its not even funny. Makes it such a unique album! I was told some serious lacquers were cut to make this sound top notch =) Should have more info next week!

"The album features 23 individual guest vocalists and musicians, including Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance, Pete Yorn, Anna Waronker, Adam Lazzara of Taking Back Sunday, Aaron Gillespie of Underoath and The Almost, Matt Skiba of Alkaline Trio, and Hayley Williams of Paramore. Additional instrumentation was handled by DJ Swamp and Casey Prestwood, whom contributed on turntable and pedal steel guitar, respectively."

Not to mention Anthony Green. ...I didn't know Adam Lazzara was on this album...