Black Friday 2012 RSD Releases Updated 10/9

dreamover

Thought we should get a topic going since these are starting to trickle out.

Update 10/9

7" Releases:

• Captian Beefheart & His Magic Band--Abba Zaba b/w Yellow Brick Road
  • Captian Beefheart & His Magic Band--Plastic Factory b/w Where There's a Woman
  • Captian Beefheart & His Magic Band--Upon the My-O-My b/w I Got Love on My Mind
  • Gene Clark--Echoes b/w I Found You
  • Link Wray--Big City After Dark / Hold It b/w Dance Party Pts. 1 & 2 (2x7")
  • *UPDATE* Tomahawk--"Stone Letter" b/w Etched b-side (2,500 copies)
  • White Stripes--Dead Leaves b/w Stop Breaking Down (RED VINYL)
  • White Stripes--Fell in Love With A Girl b/w I Just Don't Know What to Do (RED VINYL)
  • White Stripes--Hotel Yorba b/w Rated X (RED VINYL)
  • My Chemical Romance 2nd Single for the Conventional Weapons Box Set featuring Ambulance b/w Gun (Red 7" single)
  • Bert Jansch Blackwater Side b/w Heartbreak Hotel (1000 copies only)
  • David Bowie Jean Genie Picture Disc (originally supposed to be out on 11/20 in the US, appears to have been moved to take advantage of Black Friday, since Starman came out for RSD in April)
  • Malhombre (Frederic Blasco) double A sided 7" featuring Musique Rock b/w Fini. 7" features duets with April March and Melissa Auf Der Mar with cover art & photography by Nick Zinner of the Yeah Yeah Yeahs. Frederic is a touring member of Interpol and has also played with Wilco and Swervedriver
  • CeeLo Green/Donny Hathaway This Christmas (Side by Side 7" release on split red and green colored vinyl)
  • Toro y Moi So Many Details limited 7" (b-side features title track remix featuring Hodgy Beats)
  • Jeff the Brotherhood Dark Energy 7"
  • Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros and Aaron Embry split 7" featuring Give Me A Sign b/w Moon of the Daylit Sky (limited to 1000 copies)
  • The Rolling Stones Rolling Stones EP (EP from '64 re-released and limited to 5000 copies..features tracks Bye Bye Johnny, Money, You Better Move On and Poison Ivy (version 2))
  • Frank Zappa Why Don'cha Do Me Right b/w Big Leg Emma (individually numbered and limited to 4000 copies)
  • The Shins No Way Down 7"

10" Releases:

• My Morning Jacket w/Brittany Howard (Alabama Shakes) "It Makes No Difference" (LIVE Colored Vinyl 10").......Recorded live at the Newport Folk Festival on 7/28/12. B-side is "Grab A Body" (Previously Unreleased) and the download card includes a bonus live recording of "Honest Man". Limited to 2000 copies
  • Primus Eyes of the Squirrel BW/Jilly's On Smack (LIVE GREEN VINYL 10"). 2 tracks from the bands Denver show in the fall of 2011 on special Green vinyl which will be wrapped in a sleeve made from real green naugahyde. 750 copies ONLY!
  • Lumineers Winter EP (4 track 10" featuring all-new, unreleased tracks)
  • Moonrise Kingdom (Original Score) Soundtrack (4000 copies)
  • Mayer Hawthorne KCRW Morning Becomes Eclectic! LIVE CLEAR VINYL 10" limited to 3000 copies. Features 6 tracks (Love in Motion, No Strings, and Dreaming b/w Shiny & News, I Wish it Would Rain and The Walk)
  • The Gaslight Anthem Hold You Up RED VINYL 10" featuring 3 unreleased acoustic tracks limited to 3,000 copies. (Tracks--Hold You Up, Misery and Skinny Love)

12" Releases

• King Diamond No Presents for Christmas 12" Limited Picture Disc (B-side features "Charon")
  • Skrillex Bangarang EP (featuring guests such as Ellie Goulding and Ray Manzarek of the Doors) (180g Black Vinyl w/download card)
  • Skrillex More Monsters and Sprites EP (remixes by Kaskade and others) (180g Black Vinyl w/download card)
  • Skrillex Scary Monsters and Sprites EP (180g Black Vinyl w/download card that features 3 bonus tracks)
  • Dr. Dog Wild Race 5 track limited 12" with b-side etching

LP Releases

• Buddy Miller & Jim Lauderdale "Buddy & Jim" BOOTLEG VINYL EDITION (hand stamped and numbered out of 1000 copies, just like releases by The Stars, Alabama Shakes and Primus)
  • Volbeat "The Strength/Sound/The Songs" (Picture Disc LP, 1000 copies)
  • Volbeat "Guitar Gangsters & Cadillac Blood" (Picture Disc LP, 1000 copies)
  • Volbeat "Rock The Rebel/Metal The Devil' (Picture Disc LP, 1000 copies)
  • Mayhem "De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas" (180g 2LP w/Poster, 750 copies)
  • Borknager "The Olden Domain" (180g LP w/ Poster, 750 copies)
  • Neil Young & Crazy Horse Psychodelic Pill (3LP)
  • Big Boys Wreck Collection (2LP on Green & Purple Swirled Vinyl)....Comprehensive, remastered collection of 34 tracks including original demos, outtakes and live tracks that span the band's entire career (79-84)
  • Grateful Dead Live at Winterland (5/30/1971) 2LP 180g Release limited to 7500 copies worldwide with linear notes by Blair Jackson
  • Love Forever Changes (180g LP w/bonus 7" featuring unreleased track "Alone Again Or") 1500 copies only
  • Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros Live at Acton 2002 (16 track live LP with encore tracks featuring Mick Jones, each LP is hand numbered)
  • Daniel Johnston FUN (Remastered LP limited to just 2000 copies)
  • Mogwai A Wrenched Virile Lore (2LP colored remix album, limited to 2500 copies, featuring remixes by Soft Moon, Zombi, Xander Harris and more!)
  • Coheed & Cambria The Afterman---Ascension (Big Beige Demos) 8 track Demo LP, 1000 copies only on CLEAR VINYL
  • Nirvana Incesticide 25th Anniversary 180g 45RPM 2LP edition. Remastered 2LP by Bernie Grundman in deluxe gatefold sleeve. Ltd to 4000 individually numbered copies.
  • Reservoir Dogs Soundtrack LP 20th Anniversary LP on Blonde, Blue, Brown, Orange, White or Pink colored vinyl (Randomly inserted)...Ltd to 4000 individually numbered copies.
  • Velvet Underground & Nico Scepter Studios Acetate 180g LP. On vinyl for the 1st time, limited to 5000 individually numbered copies.

I'll keep this first post updated. Please post info + source