Black Friday 2012 RSD Releases Updated 10/9

dreamover

ARGH, would so love to own MAKE YOURSELF & MORNING VIEW of Incubus...probably too late to ask anyone to pick one up for me, isn't it?

I have to mail you that tomahawk anyway. Want me to check? PM me, just square it with that other guy, I don't mind endin up with the Tomahawk. But I'm not a Incubus fan.

Really pleased with how strictly discs handled the requests for these releases. I know its all about going to your local record store and supporting them but I don't live any where near a record store. If so, I definitely would have picked the records I wanted up in person. Either way I'm super pumped to have all of these Incubus albums!

Really pleased with how strictly discs handled the requests for these releases. I know its all about going to your local record store and supporting them but I don't live any where near a record store. If so, I definitely would have picked the records I wanted up in person. Either way I'm super pumped to have all of these Incubus albums!

Ive used them twice now. Each time only 1 of the items in my order has been unfulfilled. Makes it so much easier to pair down my list and instead of having to go to 4 different places to hunt down 5 items, I can just go to 1 place to find only 1 item.

Anyone able to pick up an extra copy of Incubus - Make Yourslef? I wasn't able to get one :( but I got my copy of Morning View and 2 copies of S.C.I.E.N.C.E. that I am hoping to trade someone for a copy of Make Yourself.

If anyone is willing to trade straight up - or even sell it to me, PM me so we can work something out!

Thanks Guys/Ladies!

Really lucked out at my second stop. They had plenty of the Tomahawk 7s plus they had the 2LP Nirvana - Incesticide marked at only $22.99 so I grabbed that in a heartbeat. Between my two stops, I got all I was interested in.

If you happen to be there again and the Nirvana is at that price I would PayPal you ASAP for it. I want it but not really for the $50 I have been seeing it for.

If you happen to be there again and the Nirvana is at that price I would PayPal you ASAP for it. I want it but not really for the $50 I have been seeing it for.

I grabbed what appeared to be either the last one (or only one they got). Sorry. Plus I'll be at work for the rest of the day.

IF I find one at a cheap price later tonight, you'll be the first person I contact.

Found out from my local store...the Incubus vinyl are set for release in January.....so for those of you that missed out dont sweat! just have to wait a few months!

On another note: Anyone get an extra copy of VELVET UNDERGROUND - Scepter Tapes vinyl?? Its the only thing I wanted and my sis had a baby this morning so couldnt go to stores....i didnt even know it was coming out!

PM me please! help a brother out, for someone that was in the hospital all night and morning!!

That Primus lp is way too much for two live songs

Those incubus releases will be avail for a long long time

That My Morning Jacket release for 6 bucks is by far the best pickup I had

3 White Stripes

Tomahawk

Joe Strummer

Mad Season

MMJ

Anyone get the Boris split? Shop had plenty avail so I didnt pick it up. Any good?