Gimmie Some Advice

thomasj182

Broke up with a girl that I dated about two years ago (we dated in 2010 for 6 months & and again this summer for 3 months) I gave her a Tiffanys necklace for Valentines day when we first dated she just gave it back to me when we broke up at the end of August. I tried to give it back but she wouldn't take it. I just put it on ebay for 200 and was offered 175 for it. Obviously I'm not going to keep it and I'm certainly not going to give it to another girl. I have 24 hours to accept the offer. We will never get back together however, I feel super sleezy about selling it. Not sure what to do. Any advice?

Sure there will be plenty of funny comments. But sell it. I'm not really sure this even counts as an advice thread. You put it on ebay for $200. That was a decision to sell it.

I did it because I was tired of thinking about it and kind of wanted to see how I felt after, it's not second thoughts but I feel like a scumbag doing it, I just can't figure out why.