PO: August Burns Red - Sleddin' Hill (out Oct. 9)

Aych

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Looks like this post didn't attract much attention!  One of my favorite holiday albums.  Granted I'm big cheery Christmas nerd & love August Burns Red, so a perfect fusion for my taste.

Thought this deserved a bump since they just added a new song to the album "Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy"  on iTunes.  Haven't investigated much, but I'm assuming this is a digital download only.

Looks like this post didn't attract much attention!  One of my favorite holiday albums.  Granted I'm big cheery Christmas nerd & love August Burns Red, so a perfect fusion for my taste.

Thought this deserved a bump since they just added a new song to the album "Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy"  on iTunes.  Haven't investigated much, but I'm assuming this is a digital download only.

Agreed! This record is awesome and is still fairly easy to find. My favorite holiday record!

• 11 months later...

Alternatively, what could be the possibility of seeing this repressed next year?

Seeing as though this one took this long to sell out, I don't know how likely it is. Like hybrid said, it's worth just updating to priority for twenty-some cents more. The total cost of this now will be far less than it'll be down the road, and are interested.

Seeing as though this one took this long to sell out, I don't know how likely it is. Like hybrid said, it's worth just updating to priority for twenty-some cents more. The total cost of this now will be far less than it'll be down the road, and are interested.

Exactly.  It's taken like 3+ years to sell out...and it's a Christmas vinyl.  From a label perspective, I'm betting they'll figure most people who wanted this probably have it, so no need to repress.

Big mistake, come on.  Hasn't every ABR fan heard & invested in this?  This might be my favorite thing they've done.  I also only listen to it about 25-30 days out of the year of course, so it stays fresh.  They just released a new song, too.  On the Solid State "Midnight Clear" Christmas album.  Which I'm sure is only a CD/digital release.  They did Joy To The World, and Flurries is also on it.

And let's not forget last year's Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy either!

Look out for it at their merch table, maybe they'll still be selling it.

That Frosty The Snowman is fucking HEAVY, I love it.