YCR test press contest! (Weatherbox, Person L, Sainthood Reps, etc.)

The YCR office will be closed from 10/4-10/14 as I'll be getting married and taking the new Mrs. Youth Conspiracy on a well-deserved honeymoon to someplace a shitload warmer than Ohio. Any orders placed between 10/4 and 10/14 will ship the

week of 10/15, assuming we don't get kidnapped by a Mexican drug cartel. (No promises.)

BUT! To make things fun, every order placed between right this very second and 10/14 will be entered to win a test pressing of ANY YCR release. Weatherbox, Sainthood Reps, Person L, The Forecast, Heks Orkest, the Felix Culpa—it's your choice! Every record you buy will get you an entry into the drawing (i.e. buy one record, get one entry; buy three records, get three entries; buy 100 records and I will kiss you on the lips). Winner will be drawn the week of 10/15 and will be emailed to ask what test press they want. Hop to it, everyone!

http://youthconspiracy.bigcartel.com

have heks put out a full length yet? i kinda stopped following them after that 7".

i really loved those two songs tho.

You and me both! From what I understand, the band is in a bit of a hibernation now since Keeley is back doing Sparta (and they all have full-time jobs, too). I know more songs exist, but outside of the two on the 7-inch and the two demo tracks, I've never heard 'em.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...