Midtown - Living Well & Save the World 2xLPs Hot Topic exclusives

Yep, just got the out of stock email as well. Ordered literally 5 or 10 min after they went up so must be some glitch or something

yea, i called to re-order......and the guy was no help and was a little surprised i knew as much info as i did about the release... i was as nice as could be and he was an asshole and said "well there is nothing i can do about it"

yea, i called to re-order......and the guy was no help and was a little surprised i knew as much info as i did about the release... i was as nice as could be and he was an asshole and said "well there is nothing i can do about it"

I've talked to a few HT customer service people and they've always been nice.  Definitely outsourced though.

I've talked to a few HT customer service people and they've always been nice.  Definitely outsourced though.

me too, i got really frustrated at how bad i was treated so i called back to see if everything was good. the next woman actually gave me the amount they have in stock and assured me my 2nd order will not get canceled. there is no reason to treat the customer bad if they are being nothing but polite. I understand people have bad days, but don't bring that shit to work. 

edit: she said there was over 1,100 in stock. so there was no reason my first order should have been cancelled.

I've talked to a few HT customer service people and they've always been nice. Definitely outsourced though.

There probably was nothing he could do about it... When you call HT customer service you are getting someone who has little to no power over your order. Seems like these made their way online before they were available in some of the warehouses to be fulfilled.

Second order canceled.

they called me to tell me my order was cancelled. that was weird.

then she proceeds to tell me their inventory says they have tons in stock, but its no longer listed on the website. I told her that wasn't true, because i am looking right at it. I feel bad for her but cmon, HT get your shit together. 

in no way to blame the customer service reps, just wanna say that.

They arent, they are in the same builiding as I am right now.

Not sure what the deal is, there's obviously something wrong their inventory right now on on this LP cause they arent sold out but its not allowing people to order this and if you cant order it thru the site customer service cant push an order thru for it either. I'll get this figured out soon. Just hang tight guys, sorry for the inconvenience.

They arent, they are in the same builiding as I am right now.

Not sure what the deal is, there's obviously something wrong their inventory right now on on this LP cause they arent sold out but its not allowing people to order this and if you cant order it thru the site customer service cant push an order thru for it either. I'll get this figured out soon. Just hang tight guys, sorry for the inconvenience.

Had me fooled.  I stand corrected :)