Midtown - Living Well & Save the World 2xLPs Hot Topic exclusives

I have never used hot cash and wanted to wait to use it, but today it came in the mail and is for $60 off $120. I don't think I will need that much again for a while considering I just bought 6 lps from them! Wish it would have been four $15 ones like I heard of in the past. Right now this record is all I want.

hahaha Wow, HT has never once held anything back from the site until after a promo was over. That has literally never happened.

For how many insane discounts the people on this board have been able to get on HT.com I find it hilarious for anyone to even think we're holding one specific record from being available to order.

As much as I want this record I am not gonna hold my breath for it. It will go up but since no hot topic within 3hrs of driving sell vinyl I will wait till its up and on sale and if I miss it just get it from someone else. I don't think hot topic are trying to jerk anyone around but it does not mean people are not getting irritated that things go up then go down while sales are active. I don't think its a conspiracy I just think if the company wants to sell these things they should just get their stock issues fixed. They obviously have them at stores so getting them put online should not be hard.

I have never used hot cash and wanted to wait to use it, but today it came in the mail and is for $60 off $120. I don't think I will need that much again for a while considering I just bought 6 lps from them! Wish it would have been four $15 ones like I heard of in the past. Right now this record is all I want.

People on the board will post their code for the 15 off 30.. They are universal codes so you can use the ones posted if you don't want to drop 120

I understand its a little frustrating that these showed up and arent actually availabile to order at the moment. Not sure what the deal is with orders getting canceled but should be fixed soon.

To think these or any Thrice records or any other HT exclusives have ever been held back til a promo ends is mildly crazy considering the insane deals people on this board have gotten on HT vinyl recently. Obviously having people getting these discounts on vinyl wasnt an issue for HT. If I told someone here to hold a specific item off the site until a promo ended they would look at me like Im insane.

I understand its a little frustrating that these showed up and arent actually availabile to order at the moment. Not sure what the deal is with orders getting canceled but should be fixed soon.

To think these or any Thrice records or any other HT exclusives have ever been held back til a promo ends is mildly crazy considering the insane deals people on this board have gotten on HT vinyl recently. Obviously having people getting these discounts on vinyl wasnt an issue for HT. If I told someone here to hold a specific item off the site until a promo ended they would look at me like Im insane.

People don't realize this is hot topic... Not hot topic records. Vinyl is probably less than 10 percent of what is sold.