Midtown - Living Well & Save the World 2xLPs Hot Topic exclusives

A lot less. HT is a clothing store who happens to carry a few CDs and records.

I figured I just didn't want to underestimate it. I mean, on here, records are everything honestly... But when was the last time someone went Ito a ht and seen someone flipping through the record section. It's happened once to me.... I wish it happened every time, I really do. But as of right now, that's my the reality. Just be happy this record is actually. Strong pressed. Save the world came out during a discount time and its STILL available.

I figured I just didn't want to underestimate it. I mean, on here, records are everything honestly... But when was the last time someone went Ito a ht and seen someone flipping through the record section. It's happened once to me.... I wish it happened every time, I really do. But as of right now, that's my the reality. Just be happy this record is actually. Strong pressed. Save the world came out during a discount time and its STILL available.

The Hot Topic near me... I was there on Black Friday and there were some kids (must have been 15 or 16) flipping through the records... they bought a couple too... It sucks when you walk in there and people are looking through the records (at least at mine) the section is so small only 1 person can look at a time lol

The two Hot Topics I would go into sometimes were in Salem and Nashua NH. They stopped selling vinyl YEARS ago, I talked to some employee and he wanted to become the sole Hot Topic in NH to carry vinyl, but his manager hated the idea. I think that was the Nashua store.

I would buy other stuff there, but I think as a 27 year old I am outside the demographic a bit.

so I ended up making a 45 minute drive to the closest HT, all pumped to do a nice thing and buy an extra copy to sell at cost on the board...they had two and there was only 1 that wasn't bent to shit. as a matter of fact id say a good 90% of the vinyl stock was bent to shit..... fucking sucked. they had pretty much everything HT has released in the last 6 months. I blame the customers/shipping people. 

Slightly off the main topic but in-line with the last few posts: Went cruising for records at the HT in the valley (at the Topanga mall) and they don't even have a vinyl "section". Literally, there were 3 of the same Beatles records on the floor leaning against a wall in the back and then three records stacked on top of each other on top of a circular clearance rack. Thankfully I looked at 'em and found a Joey Cape LP on the bottom for 2 bucks but the limited stock bummed me out.

The two Hot Topics I would go into sometimes were in Salem and Nashua NH. They stopped selling vinyl YEARS ago, I talked to some employee and he wanted to become the sole Hot Topic in NH to carry vinyl, but his manager hated the idea. I think that was the Nashua store.

I would buy other stuff there, but I think as a 27 year old I am outside the demographic a bit.

hey, im from nashua originally! booooooo!