That Dwarves/Blag 10" split

It was a tough call for me at first, but I bought the set straight from the label, knowing they would be oop very quickly. I have a ton of stuff I want to get too, but I can always find the money for a Dwarves release.

i think it's a cool decision,hickey.

trying to collect the band that you love and have their old stufss is important than collecting something new.

enjoy the dwarves....

;D

Pressing info for the split:

110 White vinyl

410 White vinyl w/ red splatter

510 Black vinyl

No test pressing for this one. FYI, I've seen the white/red splatter sell for $86 about a week ago... (http://cgi.ebay.com/DWARVES-BLAG-DAHLIA-10inch-Red-and-White-Swirl-Vinyl_W0QQitemZ230173629712QQihZ013QQcategoryZ306QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem).

I've got a nice sized Dwarves/Blag Dahlia/Penetration Moon collection, so any questions please ask :)

You, sir, have quite a nice Dwarves collection. Mine is weak in comparison, though I'm still quite proud of it. (+1 to you...if you don't know what that means yet, it means I gave you a karma point...something folks on the board dole out to show appreciation...I was tempted to smite you out of jealousy, but I didn't have the heart).

Do you collect any other bands/labels?

Do you collect any other bands/labels?

I also collect Rancid and Operation Ivy records plus anything related to those bands (Tim side projects, Lars side projects, Matt side projects, etc).

I was also collecting early Lookout Records releases from when they were in Laytonville, but I seemed to have stopped that...not sure why though, I guess it just wasn't a priority anymore.

But ever since discovering VC and this message board I have started collecting a lot more bands, and I am thinking about getting into collecting a lot more bands.

Thanks for the +1 Hickey!

Oh, and Burntwolf, I'm glad I convinced you to pick that one up. It's a great release and will be one of the most limited Dwarves releases. BTW, there is a Thank Heaven For Little Girls on yellow vinyl up on eBay right now...Item number: 320165916768, although it's not in the greatest condition.

• 2 weeks later...
ok, you convinced me. i ordered up a white one from suburban stain.

i still need to pick up a thank heaven lp on color someday.

so i wrote asking if they had the white ones and they said they just got them in. so i bit the bullet and ordered. and i got it today. but it's not the white. it's the white/red splatter.

weak. i should've just ordered straight from germany. i think it was actually 2 bucks cheaper.