GIVE - Singles Going Confetti LP AVAILABLE NOW!

xjanx

jiv5-4-a87f.jpg

Taking influences from revolution-summer era hardcore, but with an undeniable style of their own, Give isn't following trends or trying to fit in; they're just putting music and lyrics first, and putting everything they have into their live shows. In time for their european tour, "Singles Going Confetti" is a collection of the GIVE EP's that came out on Deranged, React!, Triple B, Painkiller and Youngblood Records recently. There's also a bonus track exclusive to this LP. Limited vinyl will be available from the band on tour or through ASSAULT RECORDS and XsentientX. For fans of Lion Of Judah, Soul Side and Embrace.

Listen HERE

Shameless plug, I live with the singer of GIVE and have all the old singles minus one and the last copies of the LP in the 16oh distro:

http://16oh.bigcartel.com/artist/give

Best band!

http://www.vivalavinyl.com/give-flowerhead-dc-at-fort-reno/

Article I wrote about them for my website. Couple of live videos of them at Fort Reno (great show).

• 3 weeks later...

Was the /120 cover announced? I really don't recall. Nice Photo.

I found out about this when the PO was announced on either here or DF. The "limited cover" was mentoned in that posting, but there wasn't a pic or one up in the assault records webstore. This release was nice surprise to me - the band didn't mention it. Hopefully, the cassette with new songs will be relased soon by Heartworm Press.