Secret Audio Club - 001 : Half Hearted Hero - Defining. Refining.

chaps

pick up the free download. if you like super fast, melodic punk then it's right up your alley. not to mention they pay homage to The Fullblast who, IMO, was one of the best in that category. I'd say listen to Cobblestones, Periphery and Dorian Gray from their respective releases.

yea, after listening... I am absolutely sold.

how much is shipping an LP to Canada from the states? I know overseas is like $11.60 minimum.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no sea between Canada and the US. Fat Wreck charges $5.75 for shipping an LP, usually I believe it's somewhere in the 6-8 dollar range. No matter how much packaging is used, $10 shipping is insane.

Contrary to popular belief, there is no sea between Canada and the US. Fat Wreck charges $5.75 for shipping an LP, usually I believe it's somewhere in the 6-8 dollar range. No matter how much packaging is used, $10 shipping is insane.

yea but you have to think about the boat that's shipping the record to Canada

Finally went to order this, but $10 shipping to Canada? I don't think so.

We haven't perfected our international shipping yet, it's getting closer - but it's not there. Our shop isn't set up based on weight, it's based on $ value. The cost to have this feature is rather expensive with our backend cart and we won't be rolling it out for another year or two and eventually we hope to be there. Currently for any Canada orders it's set up for an order with 0-$6 is $6 to ship. $6.01 - $25.00 is $10 to ship.

That being said I'm sure we can get this taken care of offline. Feel free to send me an email, I'd like to be able to get this record to you. [email protected]

Thanks - Kyle

$6.60 - about $8 depending on weight. add the mailer and the drive the post office debate and...yea.

For me it ranges $6.60 to $9.66 - the upper end is a robust 2xLP. I try to keep Canadian LP shipping to $7.50 on eBay and $7 on here.

Also - I can't believe the guy in Sweden got his before me. I ordered a couple hours after it went up. Is media mail starting drag this early in the season? Halloween and Halloween related shipping is HUGE now so it's possible.