Gohastings 30% off black friday

Yeah, Go Hastings is awesome because you can usually find a few really good deals, and they ship for cheap. However, once you receive your records you will almost immediately regret the decision to buy from them. They pack records worse than ANYONE. I have received a record in a box that would fit a huge "bed in a bag" and I have received a records in the classic "sandwich between two pieces of cardboard method. Once in a blue moon you will get an LP In a mailer...it is rare, but it can happen.

With that said I dropped $40. I have no will power and I love the thrill of the Go Hastings shipping gamble!

Yeah, Go Hastings is awesome because you can usually find a few really good deals, and they ship for cheap. However, once you receive your records you will almost immediately regret the decision to buy from them. They pack records worse than ANYONE. I have received a record in a box that would fit a huge "bed in a bag" and I have received a records in the classic "sandwich between two pieces of cardboard method. Once in a blue moon you will get an LP In a mailer...it is rare, but it can happen.

With that said I dropped $40. I have no will power and I love the thrill of the Go Hastings shipping gamble!

Yea, man. I've ordered records from them three times now. They have some pretty hilarious/terrible packing methods.

• 1 month later...

Just a heads up to those interested: Gohastings.com is running 30% off all vinyl today with the coupon code BLACKFRI

Ordered a few things myself

Realism - Magnetic Fields $3.50

Earth A.D. - Misfits $3.67

Swanlights - Antony and the Johnsons $5.60

American VI: Ain't No Grave - Johnny Cash $6.62

Blur 21: The Vinyl Box - Blur $113.64

I went in to my order history after ordering and now it lists both my items as out of stock even though both were listed in stock when I bought them, and are still apparently in stock on each of their pages. So I think I will be more surprised if I get the stuff I ordered rather than it being cancelled, which has been my typical gohastings experience. Big bucks, big bucks, no whammies!