Grateful Dead - Dicks Picks vol. 1&2

Grateful Dead - Aoxomoxoa

Daft Punk - Homework

Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's

Beatles - Rubber Soul

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue

Eric Clapton - 461 Ocean Boulevard

About $150 total shipped

Had I bought just the Dicks Picks through the inital preorder it would have cost me $132 shipped, just to put things into perspective.

Bought:

Daft Punk - Homework

Phoenix - Wolfgang Amadeus Phoenix

Foster the People - Torches

Pedro the Lion - Control

Tyler the Creator - Goblin

The Strokes - Room on Fire

Big Sean - Finally Famous

Big Boi - Sir Luscious Left Foot

Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Show Your Bones

All for 101 bucks. Best sale ever. I wish I had some more money because I would no doubt be spending more.

I ordered 12 LPs and just got a shipment notification for 1. This is my first time ordering from Gohastings, should I expect the other 11 to be cancelled?

Not necessarily. I think are filled based on which stores carry the inventory. I have 4 records coming to me that shipped from 4 different locations.

I have yet to have Gohastings cancel anything on me over the last couple of years. Just don't be shocked when you see some of the packaging jobs. The issue is that difference stores are shipping the records and some know what they are doing and some don't (i.e. sometimes orders show up in mailers, sometimes in padded envelopes, and sometimes just sandwiched between two pieces of cardboard).

I just received 4 of my 10 unit order in an oversized box, with a broken down box on the inside as "padding". Everything looks fine, but it is confusing why anyone would ship out merchandise that is so loosely packed.

I can't imagine a rep from the Music dept. shipping records out like this.

It must be the damn Book dept. doing all the shipping.

Those bastards.

Glad to see all you guys are recieving your records! The one time I ordered from them, they sent me a CD instead of the record. Can't complain though, they were super cool and let me keep the CD for free, but I had to buy the vinyl somewhere else because they didn't have it in stock.

Glad to see all you guys are recieving your records! The one time I ordered from them, they sent me a CD instead of the record. Can't complain though, they were super cool and let me keep the CD for free, but I had to buy the vinyl somewhere else because they didn't have it in stock.

I have never had them send me a CD. I know people have said that they received a CD when they ordered a "Used Long Play Record" from them so I have avoiding doing so.

Depends on which person you get on the receiving end of the e-mail you send telling them they sent you a CD instead of a vinyl. Sometimes I'll get a tool telling me to send the CD back with an attached shipping label and I hate that. Fix your damn website to stop selling records that are actually CDs.

As a rule of thumb, anytime you see something that says "Used Long Play Record" on the gohastings website. It's a CD. Gohastings does not sell used records.

Thats not always true. I ordered Tool Undertow used a few months back and it did in fact arrive as a record. However another "Used" record i ordered did show up as a cd. They do at least sell some used vinyl.

As a rule of thumb, anytime you see something that says "Used Long Play Record" on the gohastings website. It's a CD. Gohastings does not sell used records.

Hastings does, in fact, sell used records. Let's make sure we're not putting out incorrect information. My local Hastings stocks a few, not many, used records. So while yes, 99.9% of the time you order a used record from their website, it will show up as a CD, Hastings does sell used records.