Superdrag - Regretfully Yours LP (SideOneDummy)

My copy showed up today - no shipping notice, just a package in the mail.

The artwork is a little fuzzy - and, unless I'm remembering incorrectly, it's weird that they back doesn't say "Side 1" and "Side 2" on the track list like the back insert of the CD does. My copy is packed away so I can't check, but I seem to remember it being like that - and it's hard to believe it took 17 years for this to get pressed, but I'm super excited. (It's also hard to believe this record is almost 17 years old, but that's another story.) Spinning now and it sounds fine - nothing amazing, but perfectly solid and worth the price.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 5 years later...
12 hours ago, crossedoutname said:

HA!  One of my biggest regrets is having one in my hand at a record store and not pulling the trigger on it cause I thought it would be around for a while....

I fucked up thinking there wasn’t going to be 1k that cared enough about this record, and didn’t buy it quick enough.

10 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

Exactly the same thinking, last I saw these were around a $100 on discogs right?

Yeah, it's been around $75-$125 since 2013-2014. Too rich for my blood, and I'm hoping to get one for $75 or less, one of these days.

But looking now and seeing the last 3 went for $150-$200, which is not a good sign.