WTB - The Killers - Hot Fuss

krisakarcher

https://www.bravado.com/transmission/all/the-killers-vinyl-box-set

Not quite sure if it works. I purchased a Size Large one three days ago, and it says it shipped but the tracking info doesn't show anything.

It came out to 51.00 here in Cali due to tax and their only available shipping is priority and beyond.

from the picture, it looks like it is pressed on Blue.

Everything I've heard about that box set version has been that it sounds like crap. But that's all hearsay.

Haha... Something that would have been nice to know a couple of days ago.

Oh well. I'll report back in once I get it in (if I get it in) (that's what she said).

I'm excited just to own it... wasn't too happy about the shipping cost but oh well. I'll never wear the t-shirt. I hope the actual sleeve isn't a "BOX" because that would just be interesting to store.

the record slides into the box lid. when you open it up there is a deep pocket for the t-shirt and the lid has an opening facing the spine where the record goes.

i was going to buy that box set from bravado, then i saw a listing on ebay for the regular blue record. I put a pid on it and won! 60$. pretty excited about that.

now all i need is sam's town. It's on amazon but it's a picture disc. Something i have managed to stay away from for a while. anyone have any experience with the sam's town picture disc?

The Sam's Town picture disc sounds like crap. I have one. The first time through I thought it was passable, but I went back and It was bad the second time through. Mine has lots of surface noise, and while it sounds like there is some space and dynamics, the entire things sounds like a poor quality copy. Like someone recorded a good sounding record with a microphone and pressed it on noisy vinyl.

Others experience may differ, but that is mine.