Cheap Poster Frames?

So, I have four prints that I need to frame because I don't want to tack my good prints. The other ones I have we found at Goodwill or similar places, but I'm having no such luck now. So, my question, do any of you print/poster collectors have sites where you order cheap poster frames from? Here are the sizes I need.

13x16

16x24

18x24 (x2)

I also have some 11x16 prints/posters I'd like to frame, but they're not as important, and have already been tacked. I also have a hand-written lyric sheet that it'd be cool to have framed, but I'm not too worried about it. Mainly looking for the above ones.

Michaels' "Trendsetter" frame line is super cheap and it looks really good. plus they always have 40-50% coupons in their ads/online. might not have some of the funkier dimensions, but on a good day you might only be spending $20 for all four of those frames. can't order online, but stores always have a really big selection.

http://www.michaels.com/Poster-Frames/products-framing-printsandposters-posterframes,default,sc.html

Michaels' "Trendsetter" frame line is super cheap and it looks really good. plus they always have 40-50% coupons in their ads/online. might not have some of the funkier dimensions, but on a good day you might only be spending $20 for all four of those frames. can't order online, but stores always have a really big selection.

http://www.michaels....default,sc.html

I second this.

....this is my obligatory "Frame It Properly" post....if it's a hand-screened print/poster then don't just shove it in a frame. The ink on the print will most likely adhere to the glass/plexi-glass....matting prints isn't always/necessarily for aesthetics, it also serves a purpose. If you do mat your print, please use an acid-free or PH neutral mat....otherwise it will burn (acid burn)/discolor your print over time. Also if your print is going to be sitting in a room with a fair amount of sunlight (especially if it's in direct sunlight at all) use conservation/UV Filtering glass. The amount of completely ruined prints/pictures I've pulled out of shitty frames that were poorly put together and clearly done quickly and cheaply as possible is mind-boggling. Yes, it's more money, it's also an investment and a lsoft insurance that your print isn't going to turn to shit in 4-5 years down the road. now, by all means, if this is just a giclee print or something that you really aren't that worried about, dump it in whatever frame you please.....but do remember that you get what you pay for.

• 5 months later...

Now when you guys matte(mat?) the print do you just add an extra inch of 2 to the frame size?

That depends on whether you want to stay with a standard size frame and the size of the print you're matting.  For example, if you have an 11x17 poster, you could get a 16x20 mat with an opening for 11x17 and you won't have to worry about getting anything cut custom.  That's the cheaper option.