Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

Thanks dude! It's always appreciated.

By the way. I filed the USPS insurance claim and it was approved. I got all my money back. I was surprised. And it was quick too.

That's good to hear. USPS definitely isn't in a position to upset their customers; and I imagine they'll stay on their best behavior until they inevitably fizzle out to FedEx and UPS.

ok coming in waaaaayyyyyy late and don't feel like searching. 

where is the cheapest place to pick this up?  my girls love her and i guess i do too.

Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Taylor-Swift/dp/B009NT0I06/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&qid=1365546770&sr=8-6&keywords=taylor+swift+red

BTW...I'm going to the Miami show tomorrow night, and I am freaking the fuck out! Not b/c it's T-Swizzle but because since I'm flying solo to it, I'll be the only hardcore punk loser dude there. Ha!

A friend offered us tickets, but it's wayyyy too hard to get out of work; which is horrible since I work predominantly from home.

Last night's setlist in Miami:

State of Grace 
Holy Ground 
Red 
You Belong With Me 
The Lucky One 
Mean 
Stay Stay Stay/Ho Hey (The Lumineers cover)
Today Was a Fairytale 
Everything Has Changed (with Ed Sheeran)
Begin Again 
Sparks Fly 
I Knew You Were Trouble
All Too Well
Love Story 
Treacherous
We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

I will say that this was one of the most over-the-top fun concerts I've been to in a long time. It was a true show. Very theatrical and involved and much more than just Taylor singing and playing guitar. It sounded great overall.

The merch was decent but overpriced as expected. Shirts were about $25. Signed CDs were $30. No LPs that I saw. A bunch of other stuff like posters, jerseys, letterman jacket, calendar, etc.

I went by myself, which at first I was kinda freaked out about for this show. I've gone to plenty of shows solo and no big deal but this was a different story. But once in line and inside the venue it was all good. Once the show started I gave zero fucks and just went bananas. I had a great time. It was a lot of fun.

There were plenty of girls there with their boyfriends/husbands and you could tell those dudes were dragged there because they stood there motionless with blank expressions and clearly bored not wanting to be there. I found that shit funny as all hell.