Taylor Swift - Red

jhulud

The stories I have heard about the kind of person she was in high school really turns me off from her. I DID really enjoy Red though, so I'll give her that. 

I also don't know her and I'm pretty big on trying not to judge people due to things others have said. But since so many from around here have negative impressions, it's hard for it not to affect how I feel about the whole thing. Ya know? 

Did I ever tell you guys that Taylor Swift lives like a half hour from me? My old boss at the bagel bar goes to her church where his wife is the youth pastor. He always told me he'd get her to sign something for me because I dislike her so much.

I should have actually taken him up on that offer.

I went to high school with her as she hit it big. I have a burned demo cd her mom gave to me, and no it's not for sale anybody! Never in a million years would I think she would be this big

^^ Hook a brotha up with a copy! Stat! Heh.

I tell ya what, if I can find my high school box of stuff I'll listen to it and see if the songs sound different than her first album! It just had the McGraw, teardrops, and 2 other songs. It'll be about a week before I get back home

The stories I have heard about the kind of person she was in high school really turns me off from her. I DID really enjoy Red though, so I'll give her that. 

I also don't know her and I'm pretty big on trying not to judge people due to things others have said. But since so many from around here have negative impressions, it's hard for it not to affect how I feel about the whole thing. Ya know? 

if you're judging someone by how they behaved in high school, well, you're probably not going to like a single human on earth.

I'm more or less saying that if any of it is true, it makes some of her songs a lt less genuine and that's a bummer.

I didn't come in here to hate on her or anything, just responding to why I'm not a fan.

And there are some good high schoolers out there, we all had our cringe worthy moments but I only have a distaste for those who were far from kind. Those people don't normally grow out of it.

I went to high school with her as she hit it big. I have a burned demo cd her mom gave to me, and no it's not for sale anybody! Never in a million years would I think she would be this big

Yeah id buy a burned copy if they are different versions. People who own rights to the tswift demos don't put them online for some reason.

Also, Juan, your tswift single is being shipped out Friday!

It seems that indeed she's out of the spotlight lately. I guess when you're single, as in her case, it's not news. I follow a few fan social media accounts and only things "reported" are what she may doing and where and what she's wearing. Zero mention of working on a new album outside of the tidbits hinted at by her label and friends.

It's odd. The new album is rumored to come out in October. Swift is probably the only musician/artist who doesn't post or update anything at all during recording process or sessions. It's all so damn secretive.

It seems that indeed she's out of the spotlight lately. I guess when you're single, as in her case, it's not news. I follow a few fan social media accounts and only things "reported" are what she may doing and where and what she's wearing. Zero mention of working on a new album outside of the tidbits hinted at by her label and friends.

It's odd. The new album is rumored to come out in October. Swift is probably the only musician/artist who doesn't post or update anything at all during recording process or sessions. It's all so damn secretive.

She did just finish the red tour earlier this month. Id imagine a short break first.

So what's the deal with this... www.instagram.com/p/rSJfxLDvH4/

First clue about the new album is the obvious assumption... but is it the number of songs, or day of release, or what?

If it's a date then you think it would likely be a Tuesday, and the next Tuesday the 18th is November.  Seems reasonable...??

All the fansites have been going on overdrive over that first clue.

It is being speculated that the first single will be announced on 8/18 and although it's a Monday, that's when radio stations roll out singles premiere for artists. At least according to someone who works in radio.

At this point, it's still all very cryptic. Hopefully there will be a vinyl release for this 5th album.