Green Day - Dos aqua blue vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Did anyone confirm whether or not this is coming with a DL code or cd?

Nope, no download code or CD included. Kinda weak, if you ask me. Seems like the major label bands stick it to you on their vinyl. 22 bucks with no code or CD, while you can get most small label vinyl for $12-14 with a download code.

Nope, no download code or CD included. Kinda weak, if you ask me. Seems like the major label bands stick it to you on their vinyl. 22 bucks with no code or CD, while you can get most small label vinyl for $12-14 with a download code.

Epitaph are one of my favorite to order from cause they are one of the few labels that normally include a physical cd with their LPs. That is just nice.

Epitaph are one of my favorite to order from cause they are one of the few labels that normally include a physical cd with their LPs. That is just nice.

yeah.i'd definitely be willing to pay an extra $1 to any label for a cd or download included, and I know it costs them less than $1 for the cd and i'm sure the download does as well. plus as romanos said $22 for a single LP in a basic jacket when most labels are doing this for $12 is over the top

yeah.i'd definitely be willing to pay an extra $1 to any label for a cd or download included, and I know it costs them less than $1 for the cd and i'm sure the download does as well. plus as romanos said $22 for a single LP in a basic jacket when most labels are doing this for $12 is over the top

This.

I JUST found out that there is a Hot Topic in Toronto's Eaton Centre :P

I assumed they only existed south of the border, so I bought Uno and Dos on plain old black wax at Sunrise, just down the street from the EC... <_<

Might just have to get 'em all twice, on black AND pink/blue/hopefully yellow

Also (kind of unrelated to Green Day vinyl), I was on Hot Topic's site earlier (which is how I discovered their existence in Canada) and there appears to be a "Buy One Get One 50% Off" sale, is this web-only?

I assumed they only existed south of the border, so I bought Uno and Dos on plain old black wax at Sunrise, just down the street from the EC... <_<

Also (kind of unrelated to Green Day vinyl), I was on Hot Topic's site earlier (which is how I discovered their existence in Canada) and there appears to be a "Buy One Get One 50% Off" sale, is this web-only?

Nope the sale is gong on instore as well I believe.

eaton centre hot topic does not sell vinyl, unfortunately

• 4 weeks later...