Green Day - Dos aqua blue vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Is it too early to start making wagers on whether this pressing goes down as a double rarity (error press + only color variant)? I'm sorta bummed and also curious about what they'll do with stray heart. bummed bc i figure since it's on the cd version of dos, I don't see them including it on the vinyl version of tre...which means it never sees the light of day in the vinyl collection of these albums.

Is it too early to start making wagers on whether this pressing goes down as a double rarity (error press + only color variant)? I'm sorta bummed and also curious about what they'll do with stray heart. bummed bc i figure since it's on the cd version of dos, I don't see them including it on the vinyl version of tre...which means it never sees the light of day in the vinyl collection of these albums.

That is how I feel. Sorta making these vinyl releases feel bitter sweet. It seems like a production error that they did not care to do anything about nor will correct any time soon.

That is how I feel. Sorta making these vinyl releases feel bitter sweet. It seems like a production error that they did not care to do anything about nor will correct any time soon.

i guess we'll see when travis has the chance to listen to the tests of tre but i feel like i already know the answer :unsure:

i guess we'll see when travis has the chance to listen to the tests of tre but i feel like i already know the answer :unsure:

If that ends up being the case than honestly I may just sell my copies to anyone who is international and did not get a chance to get one. The vinyl editions missing a song would just make the albums rather worthless to me because they are ok but not that good. The real cool part was having all 3 original color variants but it is sorta pointless if you miss one of the better songs.

Apparently UNO, DOS, & TRE were all pressed at the same time (no actual backup, just saw people talking about it on IC). If so, Stray Heart will be on the TRE pressing. Whether or not they fix it with future pressings, that'll be interesting.

I hope you're right. "Stray Heart" is awesome and having "Drama Queen" twice instead of it is a sad proposition.

I highly doubt they will add Stray Heart to Tre

The question is really when these were all pressed.

"Stray Heart" was originally supposed to be on Tre, but was switched pretty late in the game with "Drama Queen" (and rightfully so, as "Stray Heart" fits in way better on Dos).

If these were all pressed at the same time, then in theory "Stray Heart" would be on Tre as that's the album it was supposed to be on when it was sent to pressing.

If Tre was pressed after Dos, then they could have made the switch by then.

Or it could just be a total goof.