Iron Chic- "Split N' Shit" 7" E.P. PRE-ORDER IS UP NOW!!!

splitnshitcovertmb.jpg

3 Songs from Iron Chic's two European 7 inches, including a bonus alternate cover song. Pre-orders comes w/ awesome 11x17" full color monster poster!

400 on Black, 100 on Pink, 100 on Blue vinyl.

(Ships in November!)

Buy the vinyl: http://www.deadbrokerecords.com

Listen: http://deadbrokerekerds.bandcamp.com/album/split-n-shit

It's pretty unbelievable to me that a 7" these days can go for $10.50 after shipping. It only costs a few bucks for media mail, not $4.50, even taking into account the cost of the mailer. And $6 for a 7" is crazy. I expect shit like that from certain bands and labels I guess, but I didn't expect it from these guys.

It's pretty unbelievable to me that a 7" these days can go for $10.50 after shipping. It only costs a few bucks for media mail, not $4.50, even taking into account the cost of the mailer. And $6 for a 7" is crazy. I expect shit like that from certain bands and labels I guess, but I didn't expect it from these guys.

Pretty sure the $4.50 is flat rate shipping. I bought a few LPs and a few 7"s, and my shipping was still $4.50.

I'm kind of confused as to what it meant about international shipping. It's 4.50 then I'm going to get dinged for another 4 bucks?

$4.50 is a flat-rate shipping cost to U.S. customers. Order 1 record or 100 and it's the same cost. Id encourage most people to get more than just 1 - 7" and it's worth it.

For international customers- when item is ready to ship, we will calculate postage costs and deduct the $4.50 you paid on checkout with. Then the remaining postage cost (the exact cost) is what you will be sent a paypal request for. You're only paying what it costs to ship to your country. Thanks

$5.00 is standard cost for a 7" these days. It took me a lot of struggling to finally raise my 7" price to $5, but I just had to, based on what its costing to make them alone.

The colored vinyl is more because I paid A LOT more to press these through a new plant that has much thicker vinyl than I usually use, after having many problems with United (whos the cheapest and who Ive been using for yearrrrrs). I was very surprised at the cost of production on this 7", myself. It also comes with a 11x17" full color poster so thats why it's $6.00 for the colored vinyl. A buck for the poster.

We're not making a ton of money over here. If you knew about pressing a 7", you'd know it's pretty hard to break even on one these days because the cost has gone up so much. Thats why you're seeing a rise in 7" prices. I am in the band and the last thing I'd ever do with this label is rip people off.

As much as I love Iron Chic and want to support them, I think I'll wait and see if that cover becomes available digitally. I'd basically be buying 1 cover song for $10+ otherwise.

Unfortunately, the rest of the band does not want the cover available digitally. Sorry.

Bought this, as well as a handful of other records. Would've ordered way more but a lot was out of stock!

Thank you!!! Appreciate it. We have thousands of records and its hard to keep em all in stock, not to mention we got a pile of new stuff that hasnt even gone up yet! ;)

Only 20 left of the Iron Chic- "Split N' Shit" 7 inch on PINK vinyl!!! BLUE almost gone too! Pre-order comes w/ awesome full-color 11x17" monster poster. Grab it now!

Don't forget: We have a flat-rate shipping option of $4.50 for all U.S. orders!!! You can order one record or 100 and the shipping is still the same. So shop around & grab something else and make it worth your while... www.deadbrokerecords.com

• 4 weeks later...