PO:FUNERAL FOR A FRIEND - Conduit (Limited Signed Numbered LP)

I don't listen to these guys, but thought I'd post it if someone else does:

Limited edition 12" gatefold vinyl. colour splatter vinyl. All will come signed and numbered and strictly limited to 500 copies. Also includes digital download card.

http://www.theomegao...3&category=-113

Been a fan of this band for a long time. Wish they would tour the U.S. more often, because the last time I saw them was at Warped like 6 years ago.

Price is high, but the color looks cool. Not sure if I'll like this following Ryan's departure. I wonder how the sound has changed.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I got an email about my order being "fulfilled" on Feb. 14 and checked the info on the website where I bought it and it said, and still says, the status is "billed", but when I click on my order number to see the full info on my order it says it shipped on Feb. 14 by USPS Priority (2-8 days). It has now been about 16 or 17 days not including Sundays....Not happy. I sent a message via the website where I purchased it, so I guess I will see what they have to say.

Didn't realize I had ordered through a different site than those in the UK. Silly me. But still, the info on my order said it shipped on the 14th. Just got a reply back from Omega saying that they haven't even received the records from the plant to their warehouse yet...weird. They mentioned an "unforeseen delay". It's already been delayed over a month. Bummer.  :(

The UK distributers were supposed to receive them early last week, but didn't get them until Friday, adding further delays. It's been a bit of a shitter, but to be fair, the vinyl & sleeve look great. The inner sleeve is a bit shit though (plain white with some black writing).

Be interesting to see how long it takes Distiller to get back to people, and what their reason is for the lack of bonus cd, numbering & signatures.

It says on Facebook they sent out the "wrong box" of un-numbered and un-signed records. So that leads me to believe they aren't limited to 500 either. I'm not holding my breath on this being resolved. For those who got the correct ones, where are they signed and numbered? I checked the sleeve but not the centre labels. 

• 4 weeks later...

Has anybody who order this from The End/Omega heard from them regarding the delay? I've emailed them 4 times over the past few months and haven't received a response.

Yeah, I asked them on March 19th if there was a timetable for the release after hearing from them that the records still hadn't shipped from the plant yet. They responded on the 21st and said they should have them by mid-April. Let's hope that's accurate.