Red Scare Vinyl: new Holy Mess & Elway LPs...

I think I am gonna fill up my tiny urban hovel with 12"s this Winter, so we'll be selling some vinyl titles through the website. Right now I have the new LPs from The Holy Mess and Elway's "Delusions" and Nothington "Borrowed Time".

Go here: https://redscare.storenvy.com/

See a sweet pic:

We will also have a re-stock of The Copyrights "Learn The Hard Way" and the new Masked Intruder LP later...

Im really disappointed that it took me until last night to jump on the Masked Intruder band wagon... why did i sleep on them for so long?!?

looking forward to that LP.

YES

Toby, you should do a run of the Masked Intruder LPs with 250 of each color (band member colors) and sell em' in a box set like they did with the 'First Offense' 7" I'd LOVE that.

YES

Toby, you should do a run of the Masked Intruder LPs with 250 of each color (band member colors) and sell em' in a box set like they did with the 'First Offense' 7" I'd LOVE that.

Ha, WELL, unfortunately we're just gonna let the music do the talking on this one. We've thought up some funny ideas for things to do down the road, but this album is so fantastic that I wanna keep it about the music. There's already enough shtick involved!

I think I am gonna fill up my tiny urban hovel with 12"s this Winter, so we'll be selling some vinyl titles through the website. Right now I have the new LPs from The Holy Mess and Elway's "Delusions" and Nothington "Borrowed Time".

Go here: https://redscare.storenvy.com/

See a sweet pic:

We will also have a re-stock of The Copyrights "Learn The Hard Way" and the new Masked Intruder LP later...

I love the word Hovel