Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Okay, so about a week or two ago Chris Shary (guy who does all the Descendents and ALL artwork) posted a cover of the Lillingtons/Nothing Cool split on Facebook since he drew the artwork. I mentioned how the Lillingtons boxset was coming out soon and was going to include this. He asked me who was doing the boxset and I told him it was Todd. He then asked if I would send him Todd's e-mail which I did. Today Chris posted this on this Facebook. Not sure if its gonna be the bonus LP cover or the cover of the boxset, but either way its kinda of cool that I kind of made that happen. (Still probably not getting the TBR boxset since the only bonus is an LP that includes all comp/ep/split tracks which I own most of, but I know a lot of people will still enjoy it).

72900_460076607374425_1742370108_n.jpg

Hey there all, Todd here from Clearview Records.

The Lillington box set should be all put together by Feb 22nd and shipped out to Interpunk the following week. The Sack LP will be limited to only 350 all on red vinyl and will ship at the same time as the Lillingtons box set..

Nobody should be dissapointed this these releases... The TBR project is just getting started. Working with Chris Shary on the the entire layout for the sleeves and box itself. All the records will be the stock covers (skull and cross bones) but not stock will be that the skull will be die cut out and the colored vinyl will show through the skull to match up with the text on the front cover. So say Warning Device will be black cover with yellow print and a yellow record showing through to make the color portion of the skull on the front sleeve..... it.s looking like it will be their 5 Normal LP.s, and the one bonus LP of all the comps, singles and the split singles. The bonus LP artwork will be all original artwork from Chris Shery. Keeping my fingers crossed that there will be a 7th LP to be included here. when I find out and we get all the tracks, we.ll see if we.re able to work with them..... Hope that little bit of information was helpful....

Cheers,

Todd

the moment I have all the records in hand, I plan to only sell variants here on VC for one week, then I.ll post them as buy it now on eBay if there are any left to sell on eBay. I got the test pressings Wednesday as well as the finished LP jackets and they look and sound great. Only waiting for the boxes to come in now. These are suppossed to be done and in hand by the 22nd of Feb. As more details become available, I.ll post them here.....

Cheers,

Todd