Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

FYI, we went to the plant today and and we found out that all the 250 gram records for the metal cover version were pressed on red vinyl.

Just a heads up. They are still VEEEERY cool though.

They are so thick, it's almost like two records glued together to make one really bad ass Lillingtons record for the metal sleeve edition...... 

I'd like to take just a second to say a gigantic many thanks to Debe for the amazing customer support for all of the 100's and 100's of emails she's responded to with always a smile on her face. Without her, you may have never ever wanted to order from me again. This whole thing was a lot bigger than I expected and she's the one who's handled every last email and order details and made it as much of a success as it's been.

Thank you Debe,

Todd

I have no plans to sell mine.  I have a tough time selling any of my records but if I lost my job or something and needed money that's the way it works.  Also, if someone is willing to spend a bunch of money on the secondary market and someone wants to make some dough I can't really blame them. 

My tracking number shows delivery on Tuesday, can't wait.

Can anybody please tell me how one goes about ordering this box set and the Sack LP?  I had no idea it was going to be available only though this site.... This is very strange to me.  I've never joined a forum before.  I had been checking Interpunk religiously for months and never saw anything.  I didn't even know this set was on sale until yesterday when I saw a post on a Facebook page.  How do I pay for it?  Are there any left?  What are the options?  Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.  I've been dying to get my hands on this set ever since I first learned about it back in October.