Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

I promise you, if there was a single song out there, I would have beaten it out of Kody by now.

there's not a single song that's on tape that could have bean added to this box set.

Red Scare will have the Technically Unsound available for download sooner than later.

Myself, I only own one copy of Technically Unsound as I sold every last copy I had.

They were $15.00 PPD back when they came out years ago on ebay.

YES, I'm to lazy to create a proper web-site to sell the stuff I put out.

:-)

I went from "I lost my marbles" to "i lost my weed" but still listen to these guys. One of you guys trying to get Sack put out on LP? 500 would go in a snap. with all the fat contacts i guess if it were coming out, itd be out. Thanks for doing this!

Your post reminded me -- I think there was at one time intended to be a 2nd Sack record. Read that on ppmb a while ago. But it never came out and some of the songs became TB songs (I think "Bigger than Kiss" was one of them. Feels like a Sack song, right?).

I'm assuming they got gutted for parts and used in TB songs, but it would be pretty cool if there was something out there.

The 6 LP's will contain SOL, BCB, DBT and TLS as well as the entire live set at the Jam Room as well as Lillington High, Marbles, Nothing Cool split, out takes and the demos. it's really the T.U. on 2 LP's and the SOL will be the re-mixed version done by Mass.... This is going to be a really well done set with no expenses spared..

So so stoked. I need to start putting money aside for this!

Didn't know Selfless and Clearview were same person. I have a few of those Ramones tributes. The "It's Alive" one from the Parasites with the joke lyrics is my favorite.

I guess I had more records from the label(s) than I realized but the questions of future plans are still good ones!

todd will prob reply, but i don't remember exactly the deal...from what i remember they were all the same/related...but matt skullduggery was involved...then matt went away? and they stopped putting stuff out until the last couple years w/ the lillingtons and TBR stuff...

the dude who did the hit list zine and cold front records picked up doing the ramones tribute albums, but he got killed by some plant going under or something. or maybe the mordam deal going down. i'm old, my memory isn't very reliable. haha.

he does that AMP magazine now i think...

they started the Ramones tribute album series with Screeching Weasel, Queers, Vindictives, MTX, and Boris the Sprinkler

Also, I own everything Screeching Weasel / Riverdales / Ben Weasel, all the queers, and a lot of MTX. I guess I need to get on the Vindictives and Boris the Sprinkler.

early Vindictives is GREAT. The early singles were collected on Original Masters CD, prob still avail from Interpunk. Many Moods of the Vindictives was most of those songs w/ guitar parts re-recorded by the new guitarist. Ben does backup vox and guitar on the original 7 inches. Pervert at Large from TVCD was originally done by the Vindictives (a cover of Ben's band Gore Gore Girls that was short-lived in between Weasel breakups band).

http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=44047&

this has the later singles and random stuff:

http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=44046&

it's aiight

Hypno-punko is also aiight...

avoid this at all costs:

http://interpunk.com/item.cfm?Item=44219&

Joey Vindictive put up all the Vindictives stuff for donation d/l at one time, but that seems to be down now (maybe it's going to be reissued?):

http://www.vindictivesmusic.com/

Rev Norb from Boris the Sprinkler is the guy on the first Riverdales album doing the rambling radio broadcast thing. I was never super into them. They were pretty goofy. I did put "I Wanna Get to Third Base with You" on various mix tape/CDs tho. hah.