Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

There were 1200 Shit Out Of Luck LP's with 300 tour editions to total 1500 and there were 1000 regular CD's with 300 tour editions to total 1300 CD's

I'm wanting the Lillingtons box set to wholesale for around $70.00 but a majority of these will be mail ordered through Interpunk.

All 6 LP's were cut this last weekend and the lacquers were sent off and the plates should be coming back in a couple of weeks.

Spent an hour on the phone (Skype)  last night with Mathew Dunn (the artist in Australia) who's doing the artwork to get everything finalized.

Got the prototype of the box all the LP's will be housed in yesterday and this release will be epic.

For those of who are into the music and the packaging, there’s something here for you and there’s also

something here for the collector nerds.

(BELIEVE ME, THERE’S SOMETHING THERE)

There were 1200 Shit Out Of Luck LP's with 300 tour editions to total 1500 and there were 1000 regular CD's with 300 tour editions to total 1300 CD's

I'm wanting the Lillingtons box set to wholesale for around $70.00 but a majority of these will be mail ordered through Interpunk.

All 6 LP's were cut this last weekend and the lacquers were sent off and the plates should be coming back in a couple of weeks.

Spent an hour on the phone (Skype)  last night with Mathew Dunn (the artist in Australia) who's doing the artwork to get everything finalized.

Got the prototype of the box all the LP's will be housed in yesterday and this release will be epic.

For those of who are into the music and the packaging, there’s something here for you and there’s also

something here for the collector nerds.

(BELIEVE ME, THERE’S SOMETHING THERE)

do you have any idea how many DBTs were pressed?