Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

Ok, guys, here's the deal

We have created a gmail account tbrfanpics @ gmail.com (remove the spaces)

Send us pics of yourself in a TBR tshirt, with a TBR tattoo, Standing with a member of the band or a crowd shot with them on stage and you in the crowd.

We are going to use these pictures to make a giant collage on the back of the lyrics booklet for the boxset.

It's your chance to be a part of the making of the TBR boxset.

The guys in the band are all really excited and can't wait to see your pics!

Send us pics of yourself in a TBR tshirt, with a TBR tattoo, Standing with a member of the band or a crowd shot with them on stage and you in the crowd.

We are going to use these pictures to make a giant collage on the back of the lyrics booklet for the boxset.

Weird, I'm quoting myself...

:-)

Please feel free to post this where ever else you may go to.

Love to get TON's of pictures for this thing.....

Thanks a TON,

Clearview

Very happy that a lyric booklet would be included in the TBR boxset. I sold my TBR records last month (which obviously have lyrics) and since the Lillingtons boxset didn't have any lyrics I didn't know if the TBR one would.

Has anyone received a metal box yet? I NEED more pics. I'm fiending over here. Tell me how heavy it is. Give me something. Feed me, Seymore.

I got mine yesterday it’s like carrying a little baby....handle with care it’s pretty heavy and the bagged version kicks ass too the zipper got stuck almost broke it being all ruff with it. I was just really excited happy that all my sets came in unharmed. I was thrown a curve when I didn’t see my Sack Lp. But it was inside with all my Metal Box set. Good one 16RPM sad one; ecstatic the next. All in all one of the best sets I’ve seen. Clearview Records You Guys Kick Ass!!! I really like how the Metal has a mirror shine to it.

Got mine today, Metal Box and Bagged Variants.  Along with the white Sack LP,

Well packed, boxes and all sleeves in pristine condition.  Running through the LPs almost all of the white LPs I have have a tiny amount of black streaking in them.  I'll try and grab a couple photos this weekend.  The red LPs are all in great shape, except a minor cosmetic flaw.  3 of the LPs look like there is a small chip on the outer rim.  It affects nothing, the only reason I bring it up is in case there are a handful like this you could bring it up with the pressing plant if you wanted. 

Oh and 250 gram records don't feel super thick but holding a standard LP in one hand and one of the 250s in the other you really notice it.

Got mine today, Metal Box and Bagged Variants.  Along with the white Sack LP,

Well packed, boxes and all sleeves in pristine condition.  Running through the LPs almost all of the white LPs I have have a tiny amount of black streaking in them.  I'll try and grab a couple photos this weekend.  The red LPs are all in great shape, except a minor cosmetic flaw.  3 of the LPs look like there is a small chip on the outer rim.  It affects nothing, the only reason I bring it up is in case there are a handful like this you could bring it up with the pressing plant if you wanted. 

Oh and 250 gram records don't feel super thick but holding a standard LP in one hand and one of the 250s in the other you really notice it.

since you mentioned a minor flaw, one of my red technically unsound records has a ~bump and skips throughout "reform school" (which is ironic since the first lyric is "skipping").  no big deal though since that track is also on shit outta luck.  anyways, I'm just glad that I can listen to the lillingtons without having to go to their myspace page :)