Lillingtons 6xLP Boxset

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I have two of the metal boxes that are the earlier prototype for the finished metal box version of the metal box.

These do NOT have any records with it and they are not painted and may or may note be the correct size to hold any records at all.

There is a large L cut out on the top just like the finished version. I only ask you don.t flip it and that you dig it and that you pay for postage from me to you. Just be the first two people thay say they want it and one of the two are yours.

Cheers,

Todd

bummed i missed this, would have loved to snag this for the test press i got! todd, the things you do for your fans/customers is amazing! other labels should take note!!

• 2 weeks later...

So, I don't know if this is the best place for this, but is anyone here interested in trading? I've got a test pressing of the box set, but I missed it when it went on sale, and I find myself listening to it a lot, so I was hoping someone might want to trade me their box set for my test pressing. The tests come with the regular jackets, but no outer box. They have retail labels on the LPs, but the sides are jumbled (which is what indicates it's a test, since they used retail labels, and also what makes listening to an album kind of a pain.)

I won it here in this thread, so I'm not looking to make any money from it. Just a straight up trade. Preferably one of the cool metal boxes, but I'm open to whatever.

Let me know if anyone's interested!

If you need/want just the outer box i have a spare todd sent me with the prototype metal box, it is a little rough though, but if you just want the regular outter box id just ask you pay shipping.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm actually looking for a whole regular (non-test) set. The reason being that the test pressing has the sides jumbled (Side A of Death By Television will have Side B of Shit Out Of Luck on it, etc). Since I actually use this to listen to, I'd rather have the sides in the right order for listening convenience. So I can listen to Death By Television without having to try to remember what jacket the B-side is in.

I appreciate the offer, but I'm actually looking for a whole regular (non-test) set. The reason being that the test pressing has the sides jumbled (Side A of Death By Television will have Side B of Shit Out Of Luck on it, etc). Since I actually use this to listen to, I'd rather have the sides in the right order for listening convenience. So I can listen to Death By Television without having to try to remember what jacket the B-side is in.

Rats, I was gonna give you my tie dye set. ;-)