WTT : At The Drive-In for Brand New

RonaldMacdonald

So I've been considering selling my near-mint copy of ATDI "Relationship of Command", but not before crossing my fingers and hoping someone might be willing to trade me for their copy of Brand New's "Deja Entendu".

I know based on "eBay prices" that Deja is worth more, but hey, maybe someone with a bunch of copies might be willing to help a guy out! Worth a shot, no?

Who the hell has "a bunch of copies" of Deja? Also, from what I've seen, RoC isn't that much less than reasonable Deja prices.

Geez man, chill out! I've read multiple posts by people with more than one copy of Deja. It's actually quite common to buy more than one copy of a record with intent to sell them.

I see Deja selling for $200+, and ROC selling for around $100+.

Geez man, chill out! I've read multiple posts by people with more than one copy of Deja. It's actually quite common to buy more than one copy of a record with intent to sell them.

I see Deja selling for $200+, and ROC selling for around $100+.

I wasn't flaming you or anything, sorry about that. I meant it in like a surprised way, not angry. Well, slightly angry that multiple people have multiple copies, and I have none, but... :P Anyways, I've never seen anyone outside of Brand New collectors who have multiple copies of Deja. Most people who bought multiple copies in '03 and '07 have probably sold their extras. And oh, well, I had heard of copies of RoC going for like $150 and by reasonably priced Deja I meant people who sell them for $175. Good luck on your search my friend.

I wasn't flaming you or anything, sorry about that. I meant it in like a surprised way, not angry. Well, slightly angry that multiple people have multiple copies, and I have none, but... :P Anyways, I've never seen anyone outside of Brand New collectors who have multiple copies of Deja. Most people who bought multiple copies in '03 and '07 have probably sold their extras. And oh, well, I had heard of copies of RoC going for like $150 and by reasonably priced Deja I meant people who sell them for $175. Good luck on your search my friend.

Sounds like I'm probably better off selling my RoC and waiting around for a reasonably priced Deja to pop up then. Thanks for the info!