Slapstick - S/T single record pressing

Hey friends,

Long time lurker but just decided to join up for a question I can't quite answer. Back in the early 2000's, Asian Man Records decided to clear out their inventories and sell a huge box of records for about $30. I ended up with something like 20-25 1st pressings of a lot of the origonal Asian Man collection along with a bunch of newer CD comps, stickers, etc.

I was just going through my collection the other day when I cam across a copy of Slapstick- S/T album, but in single LP form. Everything I have searched for leads me to a repressing of it in clear 2xLP format, not sinle LP black wax.

Anyone out there have this record that could tell me a little bit more about this? I was looking at selling it since I havent listened to it in at least 10 years and I wasn't sure if I had a gem on my hands.

Below is a link to some photos...

https://plus.google....=CLLP9Je354v4Tg

Thanks!

-Nate

That box is probably worth some bucks. The OG pressing of stuff go for a little more money depending. If you have a Goddamnit or a Maybe I'll catch fire I just sold my first pressings for around 75$ a piece on ebay in May. I'm sure you'll find someone to buy the records you have on this site. Establish yourself by posting your ebay feedback.

• 3 months later...