PO: husband&wife "Dark Dark Woods" (FFO: David Bazan, Mineral, Good Music, etc.)

^ I need that 7" also. I slept on the kickstarter & missed out on the test press of it too! Damn me for retweeting before I paid! Lol

I'm friends with everyone in the band and never saw anything about this on Facebook or Twitter. Literally found out about this LP pressing and the kickstarter through this thread....months late. hahaha. 

also...if anyone has a copy of the away with vega/h&w 7" they'd like to sell PM me. "make your muscles" is one of my all time favorite songs and "battlecab dramatica" is probably my favorite h&w song. I have the CD but would love the 7" as well!

I literally could not agree more with this post...Away With Vega was awesome.  Did you catch their reunion set at In The Face Of War's last show?

Bought the record on a whim, and it's super awesome. I wish it came with a download code though :(

You know, I debated on doing a dl code, but I kinda figured that since the CD has been out for 3+ years that it was kind of moot.

PM me your email address and I'll send you a dl code ASAP.

Thanks for your support!

PM'd you about swapping some Kickstarter acoustic songs!

Got my white copy in the mail yesterday, sounds awesome!

And I got the kickstarter acoustic songs in my email this morning as well :)

I definitely want to get in on this swap also!  I love the two songs that I got!