Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

WOW really?

I am new to this forum but going through some of the posts and seeing what is said about this person is pretty rididculous. You may not like her practices but to say you wish she "relocates to the afterlife" or wanting to know what she looks like/ facebook is not only invading her privacy but borderline harassment. And to even call her name at a post office. Just WOW.

Really, man? Relax. The "afterlife" comment was tongue in cheek. Yes, I hate her. I hated her before she moved to my region and started buying up all the HT exclusives in my area which prevents me from being able to walk into my local HT and purchase any number of records that I've been anticipating on the spot. She's made a name for herself and with that name will come great animosity because of what her practices are. You can say that "once a person buys records with they're own money they can do what they want" and that's all fine but just because they used their own money, it doesn't mean they're not an unconscionable prick for doing what they're doing. Its poor form and makes you a huge piece of shit. Of course, I can order online and order from the kiosk and all that but she's still an asshole.

I wanted to know what she looks like so I can try and stay ahead of her. I'm sure I'd be unsuccessful but I could at least try and if I could go to a HT that she's at and buy all the copies of the most recent exclusive in front of her on the day they first hit the shelves (because you know that's when she's there), it would be a sweet experience for me. I know it wouldn't stop her from continuing but at least she could see that someone was willing to go that length to get ahead of her. She's an asshole and no one here has threatened her in any way.

yeha, i just said I knew what she looked like 'cause her name was presented to me because she bought a damn record from me on ebay. You're never curious enough to search for people on Facebook, especially with as horrible of a rep she has?

Besides, I didn't bug her. Jesus. If I said anything to her, it'd be more of a "how did you like that Bright Eyes record you bought from me?" thing than, "hey, you're a prick!" 'cause I don't really care. I don't buy her shit.

so whatever.

I don't know if you guys have noticed that none of the Antichrist's on ebay are being sold bay lazy and none of the ones sold were her's either.

That's because no copies have reached the Chicago area where she currently resides and they're not available online yet. She will acquire them eventually and she will sell them for well over the retail cost. We know this. It is pragmatcially anticipated. Get it?

Guest tms2787

To get this thread back on track, or whatever. I went into my local Hot Topic after work and the guy told me that they have them and will sell them tomorrow. I can pick up a copy for one person, depending on how many they got.

Also, I was just in a local record store and they had used Manson Picture disk 7", I am trying to post a picture for any one who is interested?

To get this thread back on track, or whatever. I went into my local Hot Topic after work and the guy told me that they have them and will sell them tomorrow. I can pick up a copy for one person, depending on how many they got.

Also, I was just in a local record store and they had used Manson Picture disk 7", I am trying to post a picture for any one who is interested?

If you feel like picking up an extra copy, I'm good for it, just throwin' that out there