Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

you'd be surprised about what prices go for on Amazon. People actually buy them too. One reason is that Amazon has a credit card where you get "amazon bucks" for how much you spend on it and you can use the amazon bucks for anything on there so people buy really expensive things with the amazon bucks since it's "Free money" to them.

I'm in Norhern, VA.  IF you have any luck down your way could you let a brother know?

I checked Greenbrier Mall in Chesapeake and Lynnhaven in Virginia Beach and neither of them had it in. I heard the Hot Topic in Newport News has a great selection though, so I will check on that as soon as I can. May not be until next week though since it's a little ways away from where I live and I'm not sure when my next day off is. I will PM you if I find anything out though.

Anybody else's orders just gent cancelled?

'Thanks for shopping at Hottopic.com!

We really hate delivering bad news, but unfortunately, the following item(s) sold out and is/are no longer available:

THANKS FROM HOTTOPIC.COM
2XLP|MANSON-ANTICHRI - NONE NO'

Did you get that in an email??? Or while trying to checkout? That's weird.

Did you get that in an email??? Or while trying to checkout? That's weird.

Yeah. Ordered around 7:30pm est. went through okay. Card charged. Just got the email about 10pm with the sold out message. Hmmm prob try and call in the morning. Or re-order. There is still a pending charge on my card.