Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

People = Awesome free shipping on orders over $30. Let me grab Manson (or any of these other exclusives that have been put up "early") plus something I've been holding out for.

Hot Topic = Yes we will run the $30 deal to clear out stock we didn't get to clear out because we jacked people out of their Hot Cash coupons and they refuse to buy some of our stuff. $30 dollar free shipping deal = 1 cancelled copy of Manson and you still get the copy of The Chariot (or any other record) you added to make this $30. Meaning Hot Topic gets the buyer for one full price LP at no sale rate while cancelling the accidetnal up "early" product. Mistake it's up maybe or maybe not. It seems fishy though.

Sorry but big companies should know how to run their website efficiently and effectively. I think it's cool Travis post on here about tentative release date information, pictures of products, etc... but his post around the tentative release date never really seems to help the situation. It's always I have no clue when anything will happen, might be today might be tommorow, so have fast fingers and enough free time to check the site. I wish Hot Topic would stop getting these 100% exlcusives and labels would start splitting up pressings to go to more online market places.

I have the Simply Vinyl version. I had the white label with black writing and the red and black label versions. Only have the red and black one now. As far as quality I've always found MFSL pressings to be much better. The Smells Like Children on Simply Vinyl doesn't sound too good honestly. That needs to be repressed for sure.