Marilyn Manson - Antichrist Superstar 2xLP red vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

There's no hard street date for this, as soon as they come in they'll get sent out to stores/put up on the site.

Looking to be out around 2/19 though as long as they all come in on time.

Thank you! I'm just so scared of missing this. It is THE nostalgia record for me, plus it's still awesome all these years later. Cannot afford to miss this one.

I saw the original pressing of this in a local shop today for $100. Safe to say they'll be sitting on that a while

$100 is actually a bargain for it, at least here in the UK. Every time I've seen it on ebay UK (which is rarely) it's went for around £180, which is about $280. That's why I'm so eager to get this repress.

i managed to snag a sealed OG press of Mechanical Animals at the Fall Austin Record Convention for $25. i thought there was a mistake on the price so i had to ask the guy three times.

kRpJAKc.png

Wow, that's a $200 record right there. Well done!

i managed to snag a sealed OG press of Mechanical Animals at the Fall Austin Record Convention for $25. i thought there was a mistake on the price so i had to ask the guy three times. 

kRpJAKc.png

That's a very good deal on that record! I got mine from Reckless Chicago about ten years ago, not sealed, but near mint for $6.99. I found a sealed copy of Holy Wood at a Chicago record show about a year ago for $25.

That's a very good deal on that record! I got mine from Reckless Chicago about ten years ago, not sealed, but near mint for $6.99. I found a sealed copy of Holy Wood at a Chicago record show about a year ago for $25.

at first, i thought it was just a promo flat the guy had for sale. he was selling autographed posters/concert photos and only had 3 records for sale. this was one of them. it was kind of sitting behind a poster hanging up and i caught it out of the corner of my eye. it was one of those heart racing moments when you think "this can't be real. it's too good to be true." it was certainly my score of the weekend. i passed on a sealed UK pressing of ACS for $90 at the next table i stopped at because of the upcoming reissue.

i managed to snag a copy of Holy Wood this morning on eBay for $50 shipped. i didn't really want to pay that much for it, but i REALLY want that record. 

I would definitely prefer the black MA with the CD tracklist. While I understand the point of the alternate tracklist on the color vinyl, its a great concept but the album is shit in that configuration.

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/marilyn-manson-mechanical-animals-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml is this the black one that you're looking for? It doesn't have the untitled track from the cd tho

Numanoid, I think you grabbed the copy that I've spent the nearly last ten years kicking myself for not picking up. Saw one for that price at the Milwaukee Reckless back in 2005 and passed. Regretted it ever since.

Could very well have been. I grabbed it from Milwaukee Reckless. I've actually seen two there; the one I bought, and a few years later, another. I passed on that one, then decided to go back for it the next day, and it was already gone. Figured it would be good trade fodder.

http://www.soundstagedirect.com/marilyn-manson-mechanical-animals-180-gram-vinyl-records.shtml is this the black one that you're looking for? It doesn't have the untitled track from the cd tho

That is NOT the one I'm looking for. I don't know if that is black or not but either way it has the alternate tracklist as opposed to the standard CD tracklist.