your most precious picture disc

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a few, but probably my favorite is a 5lp box set of Emperor. It was a gift, otherwise I would rather buy the CD than a pic disc, as much as I love vinyl. They are the most annoying things to take care of, its nearly impossible to tell if it has a scratch, and the sound does seem kinda thin compared to regular vinyl.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest conoley

holy crap, that's awesome. the only thing better than that would be a batman picture disc!

and it should come on die cut of batman mask.... ;D

You beat me to it!

http://i23.ebayimg.com/01/i/000/97/26/9dae_1.JPG

I remember "the bart man" being less gay looking dance than this picture disc displays

haha yea, but that's still pretty awesome. I still have my "simpsons sing the blues" tape somewhere. that was in heavy rotation when I was in elementary school.

I only have four picture discs that I can think of. I like the HWM/A3 split cause the artwork is wonderful. I like my BVS- Terrorhawk picture disc because its the first pressing. I think my favorite is the HWM-I Was on a Mountain 7" because the art on it looks great, its pretty rare, and the songs are sweet.