HUM - You'd Prefer An Astronaut LP from SRC All Pressings Discussion

jhulud

Mine came on Saturday to my surprise as I figured based on the tracking that my local branch hadn't even received the package yet.

Either way, on to the sound. This thing sounds thick! The kick drum is constantly resonating in my speakers and is audible and tangible when you play it loud enough. This cut just sounds big. I like it but I could see how some people would find it to be a bit excessive. I'm even more interested in scoring an OG from Earth Analog now to compare them.

Anyone that got clear and green notice a difference in quality or sound?

I may let go of one of my copies! As I am trying to be responsible with collecting/money wise!

But winning the clear/black swirl allows me to let go of one, just don't know which one? Considering the swirl is 1/10 makes sense to keep that one! Unless quality is less!

Their website never fucking works on Chrome and sometimes my work computer period - but this is going to do well!

I have this same problem with SRC and my work computer. I can go to the site, but any product's page gives me an error. Doesn't matter what browser I use.

I wonder what the deal is.

Anyway, mine arrived today. I splooged myself, regrouped, and listened to the black copy. Sounds great. My dream of having this album on vinyl, finally reality after 17 years.

2013-03-20-21.33.12-1024x768.jpg

2013-03-20-21.34.02-1024x768.jpg

got lucky and was able to jump on it when they had some more of the green versions come available.  it just arrived today in Germany (ah, what a wait reading about other people recieving theirs, knowing mine was a ways away..)

pretty great sh*t.... only listened to the first side before I had to run a few errands, but loving it... will be putting on the second side here in a few....

mine came with the poster of upcoming and currently available releases, and a package of 'Rad Dudes' trading cards... one of which was a card with a Rad Dude with my name..  hahah RAD!!!

... probably gonna play this one down over the next few weeks......