HUM - You'd Prefer An Astronaut LP from SRC All Pressings Discussion

jhulud

Mine is marked as shipped, but I didn't receive an email yet. If you're in the same boat it's because your shipping information hasn't updated on their end yet.

Don't stress guys. Like the poster above said they don't send them all out at once. You'll get yours. I've never had a problem with SRC's new releases. I received the Slip and Manic Compression reissues WAY in advance.

That's probably because they don't send hundreds of them out the same day. I haven't gotten one yet either, so take it easy.

The email with shipping confirmation said that we were fortunate to get be informed because they'd lost hundreds of order infos... that's why they put a bunch of copies back up for sale that one day.

Panicking is totally appropriate.

"Someone accidentally sent out our promo posters with the Hum orders that have 2 unannounced releases!! We are going to host a giveaway today on facebook for them."

you should let us know what releases they are when you get it tomorrow.

Will do!

With all the Walter related stuff, I hope United By Fate is getting repressed. Either way I'll post here.