Saosin - S/T Available now from SRC

• 3 months later...

From the e-mail:

We have launched the advance pre orders for Saosin's self titled album on vinyl. This time around we have only ONE pressing, limited to 500 copies. Once they are sold out you will have to wait until April to pick up a copy from Hot Topic!!! Secure your copy now!! Public pre orders will launch on Tuesday February 5, 2013 at 12 pm EST!

I used to be really into Saosin. Even before I knew who the hell Anthony Green was, I always liked TTN more than anything else, but I still liked some of Cove's stuff. All of it was on this album. Then it made me laugh when Tilian Pearson did one demo with them and it was better than anything Cove did.

I used to be really into Saosin. Even before I knew who the hell Anthony Green was, I always liked TTN more than anything else, but I still liked some of Cove's stuff. All of it was on this album. Then it made me laugh when Tilian Pearson did one demo with them and it was better than anything Cove did.

i never got around to listening to the tilian demo, but given that testimony, i guess i should. the stuff with cove wasn't bad; then again it wasn't really his fault (except when he started really sounding shitty live). anyway i'll end up getting this eventually, not too concerned about the variant.

also, to anyone who reads this, i have a bunch of leftover saosin stickers from when they were promoting this album... let me know if you want a few.