Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

So Andrew just posted on his twitter about the release so i figured i might as well make this thread now since the cat is out of the bag and someone else already made(Edit:deleted a post about it).

I have been working on this for almost a year and we are working direct with the band. They approved both artwork layout and test presses which sound great by the way. Konstantine is included as a bonus track

The Release will be 1500 total copies on 2xlp Gatefold Jacket and available in 3 variants.

500 on white for Enjoy The Ride Records

500 on red The band be putting up their variant first, which will be exclusive to the band's webstore which i believe will be in some packages with shirts and posters but not 100% on the details. I think it will be available by itself also but again, I am not involved with that so he will update everyone with those details soon

500 on black as hot topic exclusive

They are shipping next week and should be available by Mid November or before

When will they go on sale? Will there be a pre-order?

No pre order and 2-3 week. As always I will update everyone once everyone is set in stone and give a few days heads up to plan.

The band will be putting up their copies first regardless but they will also have the final product in hand when they go up so they can ship soon after the orders are placed. We know how you kids hate to wait on pre orders

No pre order and 2-3 week. As always I will update everyone once everyone is set in stone and give a few days heads up to plan.

The band will be putting up their copies first regardless but they will also have the final product in hand when they go up so they can ship soon after the orders are placed. We know how you kids hate to wait on pre orders

But Ross... I wan't to give you my money now! =]

if my math skills serve me correctly, it's actually the 10th anniversary, not 11th :)

it is 10th, no idea why he wrote 11th. Was probably thinking about what year he recorded it more so than when it was released and didnt realize but its being advertised as 10th anniversary

im so happy! Konstantine is the cherry on top

Yea, it took some convincing on my part with andrew but thankfully he thought about it and was into the idea since it was never officially released other than some comps and best of album. I was always a huge fan of the song and i thought people would really appreciate it. It was a whole ordeal with the label to get it added also but thankfully got it done, just took awhile

Yea, it took some convincing on my part with andrew but thankfully he thought about it and was into the idea since it was never officially released other than some comps and best of album. I was always a huge fan of the song and i thought people would really appreciate it. It was a whole ordeal with the label to get it added also but thankfully got it done, just took awhile

This is why I love you. Insert the "Play Konstantine Bro" Meme but switch it to "Press Konstantine Bro"