Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

GoMerch blows on shipping. The worst part is, and get ready for this... they ship LP's in bags.

I bought Butch Walker a while ago, and they never sent it to me. They said they sent me the digital download. I, first, pointed out it was vinyl record I purchased, not the download, and then I asked the all-important question... "Why would I pay to ship a digital download?" Then, when I received it, it came in a oversized go merch shipping bag.

Yea, it took some convincing on my part with andrew but thankfully he thought about it and was into the idea since it was never officially released other than some comps and best of album. I was always a huge fan of the song and i thought people would really appreciate it. It was a whole ordeal with the label to get it added also but thankfully got it done, just took awhile

I want to kiss you for doing this! Konstantine is the fucking best!

Not sure why Andrew even needed convincing, but thank you thank you thank you for getting that done! So fucking stoked!

Any plans on pressing North as well?

I am working on it. I got approval already but andrew is opening his own publishing company and may want to put it out himself. He said that he is going to look into it and decide soon but if he decided to not do it on his own then they wil go with me because I have been in contact with them about this release every step of the way and we both expect them to come out awesome. So one way or the other, north wil be released on vinyl most likely in 2013