Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

If you wanna try and get your money back from edgecorekid, this is his Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/edgecorekid

Name: Blake Koala Johnson

His Tumblr: http://theworldisadreamandnothingisreal.tumblr.com/tagged/my%20face

I don't condone stalking someone, but I think you should get your money back. Just sayin'.

I had to stalk Damian Zamora for quite a long time, but finally got my record.  Sometimes cyber stalking is your only option.

anyone dealt with tkelly426 before? It's been weeks and he my record still hasn't shown up, nor have I gotten a response.

I bought a record and it definitely took a minute to arrive. No tracking, not much communication despite regular logins, but it arrived.

In fact, when it was getting a little late in the game and I messaged about wanting a refund, they were not combative...and then my record showed up the same day.

Moral? Be patient. I don't think you're being scammed.

I bought a record and it definitely took a minute to arrive. No tracking, not much communication despite regular logins, but it arrived.

In fact, when it was getting a little late in the game and I messaged about wanting a refund, they were not combative...and then my record showed up the same day.

Moral? Be patient. I don't think you're being scammed.

Well, too late now, he already opened up a claim against her.

let me explain a little further for everyone. first off, the user is not a female. haha, moving on. I paypal'd them my money and messaged him on here to confirm my address and to remind him to send me the delivery confirmation number after it went out. got a two-word reply and left it at that. I wait 4 days, still no message saying it went out. figured either he forgot or just hasn't found the time to get it out yet. sent him a message. got a reply saying it's going out that day and figured he would in fact, message me as I had asked him to do, confirming it went out. no reply for 3 days. I asked if he had a delivery confirmation number for me (assuming it went out the day I was told it went out). no response for 12 days. they had clearly logged on multiple times and decided not to respond. I sent a message saying it's obvious that he didn't send it when he claimed he did, and that I would give him the benefit of the doubt and just assumed he was lazy. still no response for 5 days, even though they had logged in to the board within that time period. so I figured I would do the smart thing and post on here asking you guys about him. I also filed a claim to be safe. not too long after I file the dispute, I get a tracking number and a message on how he "forgot" (crazy, right??). 

also, just to be clear, this thread is not the scammers thread. it's the "terrible traders/buyers/sellers" thread. this guy is most definitely, a terrible seller.

You waited less than a month. I won't say "shut up" but I will say "be more patient."

you're joking, right? I gave him my money and he didn't communicate with me for a months time and lied to me = I should be more patient? how in the actual fuck does that make sense? did you even read my paragraph on how I was extremely patient? It's not like I preordered this record from a label. 

Seriously though - you would've never survived mailorder during the 90s/00s.

I think 90% of the people around here wouldn't have been able to deal with mail order in the 90s. I remember those fun times.

I can see why the saluteyourshorts dude is pissed though. It's annoying when you know someone sees your messages yet ignores them over and over.  

It says "4 days" "3 days" "12 days" and "5 days" this equals 24 days. Even the month of February has 28 days...and that is the SHORTEST month.

If you truly waited "months" then you should've said so.

yeah it just seems like he pestered the guy with messages every few days. probably annoyed the fuck out the guy.

It says "4 days" "3 days" "12 days" and "5 days" this equals 24 days. Even the month of February has 28 days...and that is the SHORTEST month.

If you truly waited "months" then you should've said so.

yeah, I never said "months". "a month's time" doesn't equal "months". I also still do not have it. how about you stop cherry picking and understand what I'm trying to get across here. this dude is a terrible seller. you guys realize that if this happened to you on ebay you'd be complaining about it, right? communication is key in this shit. if you can't communicate and be honest with your buyer, then you shouldn't be doing it. 

yeah it just seems like he pestered the guy with messages every few days. probably annoyed the fuck out the guy.

you obviously didn't read what I posted very well. and thetruthaboutheaven21 was just saying what it seemed like to him from all the other posts. not sure why you're mad at everybody.

You will NEVER see me bitch about having to wait. I have suffered some insane waits for actual mailorder, some extraordinarily botched preorders, and even a few people who sucked at getting to the post office but I believe that being patient is a two-way street.

One day you'll have a delay when sending out a record for some reason and you'll really wish that some new jack dude on the Internet isn't blowing you up every couple of days. That's my take, at least.