Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

on top of that, i was kinda counting on having around 100 bucks to ship packages that i needed to, but i only ended up with 20ish of that because of that whole cdstinnet's paypal account getting hacked and it taking 80 dollars from me.

I can back this part of his statement, the cdstinnet has a nice chunk of money "on hold".

I emailed paypal about this and they never got back to me. I provided them with all the information, including the USPS deliv. confirmaiton, and they've yet to contact me back.

Yeah, that thing with cdstinnet is nuts...but if someone paid for something before that money was taken back it would be a non issue, right? Meaning, it shouldn't affect my purchase if that money was taken back weeks after I paid. I'm not trying to be a dick, but when you pay for something on Feb. 10, you expect it to be at least shipped by March 2. I don't think that's unreasonable. If it was shipped and took forever, that's one thing, but not shipping for three weeks is a bit much.

Yeah, that thing with cdstinnet is nuts...but if someone paid for something before that money was taken back it would be a non issue, right? Meaning, it shouldn't affect my purchase if that money was taken back weeks after I paid. I'm not trying to be a dick, but when you pay for something on Feb. 10, you expect it to be at least shipped by March 2. I don't think that's unreasonable. If it was shipped and took forever, that's one thing, but not shipping for three weeks is a bit much.

i usually know what money i have coming in, and i was gonna use the ~100 that i was getting last week to send records, and i spend the rest on records/other shit i need. so when the 100 bucks i was relying on the send stuff turned into 20, i kinda got fucked over. i know i fucked up, cause i didn't even know this could happen with paypal, so i didn't plan ahead for it at all.

Hey Everyone.

Do not buy from Mike Simonetti ebay id: allovermyface

I won Strike Anywhere's Exit English from him on Jan 20th. I paid on Jan 21st. I still have not received this item. I sent him a message on Feb 13th asking if he had shipped it yet and all he said was "if you paid it's shipped". When I asked if he had a tracking number he never responded. He has a 98.4% rating but if you read through his negative feedback this seems to be something that happens often on his auctions that end at a low price. BEWARE!

Just to bring everyone up to speed on this. And to show that I wasn't bitch for no reason. On Feb 26th he sent me this message

"im willing to overlook the fact you wrote shit on a message board if youleave me a positive feedback. if you want a tracking # i can provide one.but i need you to promise a positive feedback when it arrives"

Seeing as I still wanted the record I lied and told him that I would agree to that. TWO days latter the record arrive. It was shipped media mail and postmarked Feb 26th. It was shipped in a mailer but it didn't have any extra padding. Luckly the record arrived in decent condition and other than being slightly dusty there was nothing wrong with it. I left negative feedback saying how long it took to get to me and that he had lied about shipping it along with his bad/rude communication. He then sent me two more emails.

email 1

"i thought you were going to leave me a positive feedback? you suck dude. im doing the same to you now. and i have over 3000 and you have like 9 so your feedback will go down a long ways. die."

email 2

"now your feedback is down to 81% you cocksucker!"

He obviously does plenty of good transactions(or maybe he just tries bribing everyone like he did with me) so if you want to buy from him just be aware that things like this do happen.

Just a small foil to that I did business with the same dude and everything went off without a hitch.

yeah like I said he obviously has plenty of good feedback. I don't know what his problem was here. I was never rude to him, I paid right away. Hell, if he had told me when I first emailed him that it was just taking awhile for him to get it out this never would have been a big deal.

Hey Everyone.

I won Strike Anywhere's Exit English from him on Jan 20th. I paid on Jan 21st. I still have not received this item. I sent him a message on Feb 13th asking if he had shipped it yet and all he said was "if you paid it's shipped". When I asked if he had a tracking number he never responded. He has a 98.4% rating but if you read through his negative feedback this seems to be something that happens often on his auctions that end at a low price. BEWARE!

Just to bring everyone up to speed on this. And to show that I wasn't bitch for no reason. On Feb 26th he sent me this message

"im willing to overlook the fact you wrote shit on a message board if youleave me a positive feedback. if you want a tracking # i can provide one.but i need you to promise a positive feedback when it arrives"

Seeing as I still wanted the record I lied and told him that I would agree to that. TWO days latter the record arrive. It was shipped media mail and postmarked Feb 26th. It was shipped in a mailer but it didn't have any extra padding. Luckly the record arrived in decent condition and other than being slightly dusty there was nothing wrong with it. I left negative feedback saying how long it took to get to me and that he had lied about shipping it along with his bad/rude communication. He then sent me two more emails.

email 1

"i thought you were going to leave me a positive feedback? you suck dude. im doing the same to you now. and i have over 3000 and you have like 9 so your feedback will go down a long ways. die."

email 2

He obviously does plenty of good transactions(or maybe he just tries bribing everyone like he did with me) so if you want to buy from him just be aware that things like this do happen.

Thats fucked up. What a whiny little bitch. You should have filed a complaint earlier.

Hey Everyone.

email 1

email 2

Thats fucked up. We should have done what we planned and ninja stomped him

Adammuzzy, have you sent my package yet? it's been a month!!!!! :P

just got a fresh 5-6 inches of snow yesterday, so there's a few more days that i can't get down to the post office.

it'll definitely go out this week though, even if i have to walk there.

all i gotta say is that shit better be sent priority and with some free coupons for Pizza Hut or Dominos or something. I sent that poster in early January. Excuses aren't really an option at this point. I know this comes off as rude, and it really isn't meant to be..just like to bust balls a bit, but it would have been easier just apologizing rather than making excuses about the weather.

adam, you should have brought hicky's shit out here on monday. i could have just met up with him and handed it off.

That was discussed, but I couldn't make it to Allston or Cambridge last night.

I have no doubt I'll get my stuff, I'm just tired of delays. And I think using the cdstinnet thing as an excuse to not ship is weak. I paid my money, what happens after that shouldn't affect me. It sucks that people are having money taken out of their paypal accounts, but it should have no impact whatsoever on people who paid.

I have no doubt I'll get my stuff, I'm just tired of delays. And I think using the cdstinnet thing as an excuse to not ship is weak. I paid my money, what happens after that shouldn't affect me. It sucks that people are having money taken out of their paypal accounts, but it should have no impact whatsoever on people who paid.

Not to get into situations I'm not involved in, but this is very true. I'm in the same spot with the cdstinnet situation (only for almost $200) and have still sent out everything I've needed too.

i almost always tell the person the date i will be mailing it, and if i cant make and i am a day or two behind it makes me feel a little guilty. But waiting a month would personally make me feel like a pile of shit. Im a little weird about that i guess.

But im glad i can say i have 25-30 trades between deadformat and VC people and never had a bad experience.

and one last thing, i traded with stevenontheradio and my record came perfectly fine.

I always get and ask for deliv confirmation. I also pm/email the person within 24 hours with the deliv. #. Just makes me feel better.

I do this too, but I usually don't give the person the deliv. # unless they ask.

I just had a guy pull the "Where is my record?" after like a month on eBay, when the deliv. confirmation said it got there like 3 weeks ago. No message back from him after I said that.

I always get and ask for deliv confirmation. I also pm/email the person within 24 hours with the deliv. #. Just makes me feel better.

I do this too, but I usually don't give the person the deliv. # unless they ask.

I just had a guy pull the "Where is my record?" after like a month on eBay, when the deliv. confirmation said it got there like 3 weeks ago. No message back from him after I said that.

Yeah, I don't provide it on Ebay stuff, that's to protect myself. I give the track info when it's a trade/sale via a board like this though as there are not any other proteciton methods like Ebay.

Not to get into situations I'm not involved in, but this is very true. I'm in the same spot with the cdstinnet situation (only for almost $200) and have still sent out everything I've needed too.

i'm not trying to cover my ass by saying this, but it's probably a different situation for you.

i'm willing to bet that you have a job, so even with the lack of having that money, you still have another source of income. if i had a check for me every week, i'd probably be able to send stuff the day, or day after purchase.