Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

we can all drop this anyway. its been mailed.

In all seriousness, this would be fine if the kid wasn't being such a little shit about it. PM me and give me a legit reason or let me know and all is well. But taking forever to mail something, making excuses and then resorting to name-calling is fucking unacceptable. I could give a fuck if it's been mailed. If it is not on my doorstep tonight a complaint will be filed. If it arrives afterward, that complaint will be lifted.

I think you BOTH made the mistake of dragging it out on a message board. You should have kept it to yourselves and dealt with it that way. You don't need 20 people to file a complaint or send a pm/email to someone.

i agree with this. i hate to be like 'oh well he started it' but really dude, you could've just pm'd me and we could've had this taken care of.

just got a fresh 5-6 inches of snow yesterday, so there's a few more days that i can't get down to the post office.

it'll definitely go out this week though, even if i have to walk there.

Seriously dude, this is getting a little out of control...I got pretty much the same snow out here and I get shit out...and I walk to the post office.

Ok. I'm done with this. However, quoted here is my first mention of it. If you read from that post on, page 5, Adam takes the ball and runs with it, making excuses and such publicly. A simple PM would've been fine with me. Yes, he said it would take a few days, not a few weeks.

Either way, the approach was rotten. Being a dick about it doesn't make the situation any better.

Ok. That's it. I'm done.

• 3 weeks later...

Not awful, because it's only like, a $4 dollar loss on my part, but I sent patrick a zine with a flexi 7", and he told me he was sending out the package the next day, and this was about a month ago, and now he won't reply to my PMs. It could just be that he hasn't seen them or whatever, in which case I will delete this if he does send something.

• 2 weeks later...

Along the same lines as the above post, beware of eBay seller tales4431x7l -- they sold me the Ted Leo/One AM Radio split 7", claiming in the listing it was in NM condition and had never been played, and when it came (in a bubble mailer with no cardboard padding), it was scratched and scuffed beyond all playability. I've tried contacting them twice regarding a possible refund and have received no communication back; I'm just about to try for a third time, then it's off to PayPal.

Hey Everyone.

Do not buy from Mike Simonetti ebay id: allovermyface

I won Strike Anywhere's Exit English from him on Jan 20th. I paid on Jan 21st. I still have not received this item. I sent him a message on Feb 13th asking if he had shipped it yet and all he said was "if you paid it's shipped". When I asked if he had a tracking number he never responded. He has a 98.4% rating but if you read through his negative feedback this seems to be something that happens often on his auctions that end at a low price. BEWARE!

Just to bring everyone up to speed on this. And to show that I wasn't bitch for no reason. On Feb 26th he sent me this message

"im willing to overlook the fact you wrote shit on a message board if youleave me a positive feedback. if you want a tracking # i can provide one.but i need you to promise a positive feedback when it arrives"

Seeing as I still wanted the record I lied and told him that I would agree to that. TWO days latter the record arrive. It was shipped media mail and postmarked Feb 26th. It was shipped in a mailer but it didn't have any extra padding. Luckly the record arrived in decent condition and other than being slightly dusty there was nothing wrong with it. I left negative feedback saying how long it took to get to me and that he had lied about shipping it along with his bad/rude communication. He then sent me two more emails.

email 1

"i thought you were going to leave me a positive feedback? you suck dude. im doing the same to you now. and i have over 3000 and you have like 9 so your feedback will go down a long ways. die."

email 2

"now your feedback is down to 81% you cocksucker!"

He obviously does plenty of good transactions(or maybe he just tries bribing everyone like he did with me) so if you want to buy from him just be aware that things like this do happen.

hi, i noticed that simonetti wanted you to leave him pos feedback. it made me laugh because i bought something from him a while back, left pos feedback once i received it, never got a pos feedback from him though. asked him if hed mind returning the nice gesture and he never replied.....needless to say ill NEVER buy from him again, and ill make sure to pass the word to people i know who buy online to stay away from him, he sounds like a real prick.

hi, i noticed that simonetti wanted you to leave him pos feedback. it made me laugh because i bought something from him a while back, left pos feedback once i received it, never got a pos feedback from him though. asked him if hed mind returning the nice gesture and he never replied.....needless to say ill NEVER buy from him again, and ill make sure to pass the word to people i know who buy online to stay away from him, he sounds like a real prick.

You won't buy from him again because he didn't leave you positive feedback on ebay? Are you retarded? C'mon.

Along the same lines as the above post, beware of eBay seller tales4431x7l -- they sold me the Ted Leo/One AM Radio split 7", claiming in the listing it was in NM condition and had never been played, and when it came (in a bubble mailer with no cardboard padding), it was scratched and scuffed beyond all playability. I've tried contacting them twice regarding a possible refund and have received no communication back; I'm just about to try for a third time, then it's off to PayPal.

Haha, David used to work at a venue with me years ago. Not forgiving his actions, just funny seeing his old screen name again.

Haha, David used to work at a venue with me years ago. Not forgiving his actions, just funny seeing his old screen name again.

I feel bad because I've never had to open a PayPal dispute before or anything, but the dude's eBay listing was totally bogus and he sold me an unplayable record. I tried contacting him on three separate occasions through eBay and he ignored me the whole time, so what else can I do, you know?

I feel bad because I've never had to open a PayPal dispute before or anything, but the dude's eBay listing was totally bogus and he sold me an unplayable record. I tried contacting him on three separate occasions through eBay and he ignored me the whole time, so what else can I do, you know?

No, I understand. Knowing Dave, I don't think he was trying to sell you an unplayable record and probably didn't know any better as far as sending the record. Also, he probably got the 7" when One AM Radio played his house...and never listened to it since. Which reminds me, that was a great show.

I hate doing this but I've sent two messages to allurin about "Build and Burn" on green. Fuck, I bought this thing in mid-late February, and I still haven't got it. I've sent him two PM's in the last week with no response. I hope to all holy hell I didn't get ripped off.

this is my brother, hes a good dude, hes been really busy, no excuse, but is a solid dude and he will definitely ship your stuff to you